Iron Man 2 OFFICIAL Trailer/TV Spot Thread

Damn it. The trailer hasn't been out that long and I already want a new one. I probably shouldn't have watched it too frequently.

Nah, I'm fine for now. I'm satisfied for the next couple of weeks. Though a picture here and there would be nice.

I doubt we'll get any new footage before the Super Bowl in 5-6 weeks.

Back in 2008, before The Dark Knight came out, there were rumors that there'd be a foreshadowing of the Riddler as the villain of Batman 3 in the ending, much like Joker's in Batman Begins. One day, someone deducted that Coleman Reese, that Wayne Industries accountant who found out Batman's secret identity, would be the Riddler because "Mr. Reese" rhymes with "Mystery", much like the Edward Nygma rhymes with "E.Nigma". And before the movie came out and the rumor was debunked, there were wars between the Batman fans because of it. A member of one of the forums I participate actually tried to prove he'd be Riddler with mathematical equations, and, when some of us, me included, proved him wrong, he said he was Muslim, and, therefore, we were racist skinheads for disagreeing with him and he'd sue the forum and us all. He actually send me a PM asking for my ID and other personal informations so he could sue me. :dry:

That's when you say your name is Edward Nigma and give him all kinds of non-sense information. That would surely piss him off even more :up:

forgive me if this has been mentioned before, but in the last shot of the IM2 trailer, are Iron Man and War Machine fighting MANDROIDS?

Well the toy of them says they are Tactical Combat Drones. But I have speculated they could at least be a base for what may eventually become the guardsman armors. I guess the same could go for SHIELD mandroids.

Have any of you notice that the cannon on War Machine's Shoulder is different from the one showed in the leaked Comic Con footage? I'm guessing he get's damaged then upgraded huh?

Its looks slightly smaller in the comic con footage and has a sure shot laser beam on it

I want an avvy of the bit where its the close up of Iron Man slowly turning his head around..:im:

Saw Sherlock Holmes tonight - and the IM2 trailer looks even better on big screen. It was easily the best trailer they showed before the movie, can't wait to see it. :up:

Saw Sherlock Holmes tonight - and the IM2 trailer looks even better on big screen. It was easily the best trailer they showed before the movie, can't wait to see it. :up:

Was there much of a reaction from the crowd after the trailer ended?

I doubt we'll get any new footage before the Super Bowl in 5-6 weeks.

I just read an article that says Paramount has indeed purchased Super Bowl spot time. That has to be Iron Man right???

^Correct. It's already confirmed.

Iron Man has always been good at making a trailer. They make the best trailers. Funny. Flashy. Fast Paced. Shocking.

Iron Man has always been good at making a trailer. They make the best trailers. Funny. Flashy. Fast Paced. Shocking.

The Kick-Ass Trailer (the one that just came out) was pretty awesome too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"