Iron Man 2 OFFICIAL Trailer/TV Spot Thread

what are the two songs in the trailer? i know they're both ac/dc but what are the names?

"Shoot to Thrill" is the first and "The Razor's Edge" is the other one.

I really want the two song titles to be sticky'd at the top of the Iron Man 2 Spoilers Section.

Looking at the Iron-Copy drones in the trailer, I'm assuming these drones will be built by Hammer's company.

However, do you think these drones are robots or men in suits?

I hope there's a shot of Iron Man grabbing a missile in the air turning it and tossing it back somewhere in the movie.

I happen to think they'll be RC'd robots, rather than independantly controlled AI bots.

Here's just a thought(and I'm probably wrong, well at least partially):

What if those drones are basically the movie version of the Guardsman armors? Or may not be yet but ultimately might become a base for what eventually WILL be the Guardsman armors in future films(not only Iron Man films).

Well they're the same color as the Guardsman armor. Coincidence?

Back in 2008, before The Dark Knight came out, there were rumors that there'd be a foreshadowing of the Riddler as the villain of Batman 3 in the ending, much like Joker's in Batman Begins. One day, someone deducted that Coleman Reese, that Wayne Industries accountant who found out Batman's secret identity, would be the Riddler because "Mr. Reese" rhymes with "Mystery", much like the Edward Nygma rhymes with "E.Nigma". And before the movie came out and the rumor was debunked, there were wars between the Batman fans because of it. A member of one of the forums I participate actually tried to prove he'd be Riddler with mathematical equations, and, when some of us, me included, proved him wrong, he said he was Muslim, and, therefore, we were racist skinheads for disagreeing with him and he'd sue the forum and us all. He actually send me a PM asking for my ID and other personal informations so he could sue me. :dry:

Back in 2008, before The Dark Knight came out, there were rumors that there'd be a foreshadowing of the Riddler as the villain of Batman 3 in the ending, much like Joker's in Batman Begins. One day, someone deducted that Coleman Reese, that Wayne Industries accountant who found out Batman's secret identity, would be the Riddler because "Mr. Reese" rhymes with "Mystery", much like the Edward Nygma rhymes with "E.Nigma". And before the movie came out and the rumor was debunked, there were wars between the Batman fans because of it. A member of one of the forums I participate actually tried to prove he'd be Riddler with mathematical equations, and, when some of us, me included, proved him wrong, he said he was Muslim, and, therefore, we were racist skinheads for disagreeing with him and he'd sue the forum and us all. He actually send me a PM asking for my ID and other personal informations so he could sue me. :dry:

:facepalm:

Lmao! What a dumbass. :hehe:

Wow. People take things too damn serious.

Lol, almost as bad as all the crap during the JL movie debacle.

Definetily. :hehe:

Needless to say, the guy was banned forever and never showed up again. :yay:

Ah just like i found out the ending to SM3 by plugging in some equations into my graphing calculator. :o Its simple mathematics gents.

I'm really excited to see the action ramped up in this. That was my main disappointment in the first one.

Damn it. The trailer hasn't been out that long and I already want a new one. I probably shouldn't have watched it too frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"