Revenge of the Fallen Official Transformers ROTF merchandise thread.

yeah,does look better in person...though i'm probably going to repaint him anyway...the orange parts are molded orange,the dark grey molded dark grey,but not many actual paint apps on him...i think he could look "eviler" with some more paint,and maybe some red along the orange edges...

does this guy have an "official" name anyway? like "Lava" Fallen? or "Burning " Fallen,or something? on the package,he's just listed as plain old The Fallen...

I thought I saw somewhere that is was Burning or Flaming. I'm sure i'm wrong though...

I did pick one up for my son the other night though. It's alot bigger than I thought.

HELP ALERT!

Ok so crazy thing i JUST noticed. I moved so i transformed my robots to vehicles and now i'm transforming them back... whats with the extra piece under Chromia? Its not in the directions at all.. and it has like a slide to it where something should fit. also theres that half circle that looks like something rest there... whats this about? It doesnt seem to hook onto the stand... so i'm lost

HELP ALERT!

Ok so crazy thing i JUST noticed. I moved so i transformed my robots to vehicles and now i'm transforming them back... whats with the extra piece under Chromia? Its not in the directions at all.. and it has like a slide to it where something should fit. also theres that half circle that looks like something rest there... whats this about? It doesnt seem to hook onto the stand... so i'm lost
That piece under Chromia is supposed to be used for a combination mode for the three Arcee sisters. It's still not confirmed that the will combine though but we'll know once the third and final Arcee sister comes out.

ah i was assuming that... any word on the final bike's release? What other characters would be released in that wave?

Third bike is not in next wave
They probably canned it after Arcee and Chormia was so negatively received

Flaming Fallen and Stalker Scorpinok are at my Target now.

24e24d2.jpg

Too bad it's the Voyager Prime mold. :down

Whoa, so many new toys up here.

Alliance Bumblebee, Strike Mission Sideswipe (or whatever the hell it is), Long Haul, Tuner Mudflap, and a really, really cool Soundwave repaint.

Holy hell! I just got the massive Devastator for $30 and Leader Class Optimus Prime for $15 on clearance at wal-mart! :up:

I'm still waiting for prices to go down on that Devastator.

Has anyone gotten the EZ collection Devastator? What do you like about it? What don't you like about it? Would you say its better than the $100 Devastator?

Has anyone gotten the EZ collection Devastator? What do you like about it? What don't you like about it? Would you say its better than the $100 Devastator?
I don't have the $100 Devastator to compare but considering that I'll probably never get it, the EZ collection version is pretty good. my only complaints are the head of Devastator and Hightower's poor excuse of a robot mode. It's only at Wal-Mart but I think it's a little over priced (I got it for $32). If you don't plan on getting the massive Devastator, the EZ collection version is just fine. Plus, it's easier to put on display especially when you have minimal shelfspace.

So, I just picked up Battle Blades Bumblebee (which is definitely movie-verse, but is post-'Revenge') and it's nothing short of fantastic. It's far too good for a deluxe. The robot mode and Camaro mode are prit-near perfect. I'd post some official images, but even they fail in comparison to the toy's true potential. There's three main gimmicks in the toy's robot mode: 1. The battle mask - it's a nice little touch, 2. The battle "blade" - it's more of an energon axe which folds up nicely and springs out with a lot of force, and my favorite, 3. The arm cannon - Bee's hand folds up, and the cannon folds out of his arm to replace his hand... it's out of the way when not used, and looks great when it is. It's fantastic.

So, yeah, a major bang for your buck (I forgot to mention the detail and relatively-sensible transformation) and by far the best deluxe Bumblebee. I was excited before buying it, and ecstatic now that I actually have. If you're a fan of the film toyline, this is a must-have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"