Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime : Legendary Autobot Leader [vol.2]

Hired the game out for a week last monday and finished it (xbox 360), it's pretty faithful to film but the gameplay gets slightly repetitive after a while. Optimus is the best character in it

Anyone played both versions? Ps2? Ps3? Someone told me that there is a bit of difference between the two.

I am actually tempted to get a PS3 or Xbox just to play the game and re-create some scene's with Optimus.

Only get it when you plan to play online, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

Good news for you. It was also released for PC.

Prime is a beast in the game. That raw firepower and the damage that he can take. When you know what you're doing, you're total killing machine. Had a match where the opposing team had two Primes. Concentrated fire from both of them and I was gone in seconds.

Did anyone else notice during the inquiry scene when Galloway was talking to Optimus, that part when he's like, "The Fallen?! Shall rise again?!" When he says "Fallen", he looks over to the left at someone and Optimus' eyes follow him like he's saying, "are you talking to me or to generic soldier #3 over there offscreen?"

Yes I also noticed that terry. Not sure why he did that but it looked cool.

heh... Optimize! Whoo hooo!

Optimus was so badass in ROTF. I liked the ending where he and Sam are standing together side by side. Can't wait to see what their adventure will be in the third.

Yes I also noticed that terry. Not sure why he did that but it looked cool.

It did look awesome, even better when Optimus asked Galloway that question, the look he gives him just before he looks away was awesome.

Anyway, it looked like it was Lennox he was looking at, not just some random guy.

heh... Optimize! Whoo hooo!

Optimus was so badass in ROTF. I liked the ending where he and Sam are standing together side by side. Can't wait to see what their adventure will be in the third.

That was an awesone scene, I just cant wait to see more Optimus in the 3rd movie, possibly one of my favourite characters ever.

attachment.png

Thanks man!

BTW, my best scene in the film, the one i had the most goosebumps, was when Prime came back to life. The music was playing loud, Prime coughed to life and started lifting himself up: "booy... you returned for meee"
And Jetfire made it even better by feeling humble in front of him!

Thanks man!

BTW, my best scene in the film, the one i had the most goosebumps, was when Prime came back to life. The music was playing loud, Prime coughed to life and started lifting himself up: "booy... you returned for meee"

yeah but then it looked weird when they re-used the scene with him looking up, but this time looking down and a diferent angle.

but i like how Sam almost gets killed to save OP, thats pretty heroic.

Optimus was astonishingly awesome in this, its just a shame he wasnt in it for the whole movie, as you can never have enough Optimus Prime.

Kicked ass in the fight scene's though, we finally got the badass Prime we have all been waiting for since 2007.

Everytime Optimus was in the film, I was excited to watch him. When he wasn't on screen, i was not interested.

IMO, Optimus saved this film. He was so BAD ASS in it. They really used him well. Great character and great voice (well done Peter Cullen).

The best scene, IMO, was seeing him fight 3 or 4 decptacons and then being killed. Wow, I felt like i was watching the 86 film again. I choked up.

OPTIMUS RULES.

optimus-prime-transformers-movie.jpg

Thanks man!

It was one of the best dramatic scene's in the movie, definately, Prime waking up saying that line, then Jetfire saying "Wow, a living Prime." It was awesome, wish Jetfire would have been in it more to be honest.

Everytime Optimus was in the film, I was excited to watch him. When he wasn't on screen, i was not interested.

IMO, Optimus saved this film. He was so BAD ASS in it. They really used him well. Great character and great voice (well done Peter Cullen).

The best scene, IMO, was seeing him fight 3 or 4 decptacons and then being killed. Wow, I felt like i was watching the 86 film again. I choked up.

OPTIMUS RULES.

optimus-prime-transformers-movie.jpg

I wouldnt say Prime 'saved' the movie, as there were many scene's without him that I enjoyed immensely. But, everytime he was on screen, I couldnt take my eyes away, and he had some of, if not the, best scene's in the movie.

I wouldnt say Prime 'saved' the movie, as there were many scene's without him that I enjoyed immensely. But, everytime he was on screen, I couldnt take my eyes away, and he had some of, if not the, best scene's in the movie.
I'd say that Bumblebee was the second star of the movie. Megatron was cool and all but him bowing to the Fallen irritated me.

I'd say that Bumblebee was the second star of the movie. Megatron was cool and all but him bowing to the Fallen irritated me.

I actually think Megatorn got more screen-time than Prime and possibly even Bumblebee in this movie. Prime and Bumblebee will obviously always be the main Autobots, but, as the writers said back in 2008, ROTF was more of a Decepticon movie, so they naturally got lots of screentime.

I would have preferred The Fallen and Megatron being acquantences or 'friends' so to speak, rather than master and disciple. But Megatron only bowed to him once, so it didnt bother me that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"