Revenge of the Fallen Official Transformers ROTF merchandise thread.

^^ yup,yup,yup and the price was $50 for the set, i got it since i didn't have the Fallen and every store i been to didn't have him.

attachmentphp-6.jpg

looking foward to that Starscream....

anyone hear when either the target-exclusive "Fire" Fallen is coming out? or the third,purple bike?

though the Fallen would be out already,but i haven't seen it yet...

Leader Jetfire, Ejector, Interrogator Barricade, Cannon Bumblebee, Reverb, Scalpe, and Dune Runner are at my store now.
Oh, and this piece of crap too (although it's sounds are really cool):

Rotf-devastator-toy-megapowerbots.jpg

Leader Jetfire, Ejector, Interrogator Barricade, Cannon Bumblebee, Reverb, Scalpe, and Dune Runner are at my store now.
Oh, and this piece of crap too (although it's sounds are really cool):

Rotf-devastator-toy-megapowerbots.jpg

that....that vehicle mode is just...it's just "sniker" outstanding!

Why isnt there a Devastator thats on four legs and red faced like the one in the movie... anyway...

They probably started the toy design before the movie was finished. That way they could start selling them around the time of the opening.

Theres a Starscream bootleg out there with the Transformers animated mould, but the ROTF design.... looks super cool

optimusprimeleaderclass.jpg

Bought today, great figure. Revenge of the Fallen is a worse film than Transformers 1 but the toys look way better than in 2007. I hope i'll ever be able to transform him, seems very complicated, but youtube will help.

yeah,it ain't fun....i just don't do it anymore...

As much as I hated ROTF, I must admit that Leader-class Prime and Human Alliance Bumblebee are two of the coolest, most complicated Transformer toys to date.

Nice. It actually looks way better when you see the actual product. I think i'm going to Target when I do my Xmas shopping tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"