Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime : Legendary Autobot Leader [vol.2]

Sorry if this has already been posted but I love what this guy did to movie Prime.

4013729209_76afa6b2b4_o.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/frogdna/sets/72157622583804208/

I like the way he slices off Starscream's arm and tosses it at him lol

he had to add the sound from the cartoon hhh?

like i said OP was owning everyone . thank you Bay for this.

yeah... he knew he had to make the leader of the Autobots more powerful in the second movie

^I think he had a lot to make up for after the 1st movie with Optimus, and he wanted to give us a scene which rivalled Optimus final fight scene in the animated movie, which this scene definately does.

This has to be one of the best action sequences out there, and "I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!" has to be one of the best adrenaline pumping moments ever.

^I think he had a lot to make up for after the 1st movie with Optimus, and he wanted to give us a scene which rivalled Optimus final fight scene in the animated movie, which this scene definately does.

This has to be one of the best action sequences out there, and "I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!" has to be one of the best adrenaline pumping moments ever.

I also loved How while Optimus was beating the crap out of the Decepticons , he was mocking them at the same time.

Optimus to Megatron : "Weak, puny, Waste of metal, junkyard scrap"

Optimus to Grindor : "Piece Of Tin"

I also loved How while Optimus was beating the crap out of the Decepticons , he was mocking them at the same time.

Optimus to Megatron : "Weak, puny, Waste of metal, junkyard scrap"

Optimus to Grindor : "Piece Of Tin"

I know, I thought the exchanges between Prime and Megatron were good in the first movie, but here they were just kick-ass, and added so much kick-assery to the scene it was unbelievable.

Anything said in the Prime voice just sounds golden.

^They are great, in both movies, just transported me straight back to my childhood.

Prime and Megatron got most of the best lines in both movies IMO.

I think the "weak" and "puny" remarks were made by Megatron.

^I think it was Prime actually, getting a bit of revenge after Megatron's remarks to him in LA.

I havent Kal-el, dont really play games anymore, barely have enough time to watch movies!

Maybe getting a PSP in next few weeks though is it available on that?

BTW Prime is GOD in this movie, great stuff!

I havent Kal-el, dont really play games anymore, barely have enough time to watch movies!

Maybe getting a PSP in next few weeks though is it available on that?

BTW Prime is GOD in this movie, great stuff!

I see

This feature is only available on 360 or PS3 .

Yes he is, I really enjoy playing as G1 Optimus & Megatron on my 360 . :trans:

I see

This feature is only available on 360 or PS3 .

Yes he is, I really enjoy playing as G1 Optimus & Megatron on my 360 . :trans:

I must admit, that does sound like it would be amazing, feel like I am missing out now :csad:.

Loving the bio from the toy, hope this is his story in the movie and explains why he isnt in Egypt in the finale.

Big fan of Optimus though, one of my favourite characters ever!

I love this photo of optimus prime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"