Revenge of the Fallen Official Transformers ROTF merchandise thread.

Why is Hasbro so lame?:huh: That devastator is sooo crap

^:hehe:, ok so i caved and ordered one from the toys'r'us web site and im glad i did because they are having a special deal on select hasbro toys, $30 off any hasbro figure over $90 plus free shipping, my order came up to $75.59 total, sure beats paying the full original price for it.:yay::word::D:trans:

Good to Know, Demonic Foil, I have a friend who really wants this bot and doesn't want to shell out the bigger bucks to have him. I'll pass your info along to him.:applaud

just purchased!:woot:
SDC10801.jpg

will go great with the rest!:word:
SDC10804.jpg

Those were the four they had at Wal-Mart today. I ended up buying Arcee, I thought about getting Smokescreen but I might as well just get movie Jazz off of ebay.

Guess I'm goin to Wal-Mart tomorrow

How'd you find Jolt and Blazemaster already, esparza? :eek:

Better than that, how did you get the Ice Cream truck Twins?

Last one i got was wheelie and, man, i love the figure, despite its inaccuracies.
Thinking of doing some mods, though. The insignia changing gimick is crap and not movie accurate at all. Arms with claws? where did they get this from? Gonna have to make him some proper arms and hands. And some parts for his shoulders and feet. Paint his left eye with a bit of blue and give him some more detail. As for the mouth, its not bad but one that actually moves will be nicer. To the drawing board i go.

Guess I'm goin to Wal-Mart tomorrow

How'd you find Jolt and Blazemaster already, esparza? :eek:

found them at target a week ago. Found the wave 5 at my wal-mart thats the best place to look for them.

Better than that, how did you get the Ice Cream truck Twins?

They were a bit harder to find, but found at another terget in my area, just need Dead End to complete that wave. :yay:

I've finally seen the Human Alliance versions of Sideswipe and Skids.

Sideswipe was disappointing to me, because he looks so awesome in vehicle mode, and his robot mode looks great from the waist up. But his legs are totally wrong. Too short, and the wheels on the bottom look lame. Too bad.

HA Skids looks movie-accurate, but I have no interest in it due to the lameness of the character. The Mikaela figure being able to ride the Arcee bike is pretty cool though.

Just got back from Wal-Mart. Lots of Jolt, Dead End, Blazemaster, and Ice Cream Truck Twins :up:

picked up Dead End, TFW2005 is reporting that wave six deluxe which consist of Thrust and Gears has been released in US retail, i still need Long Haul and Grindor, havent seen either!

Finally i got my devastator:yay:

Zi6_0665.jpg

and here is my receipt, with the tax it came up to $79:59 total.

Zi6_0669.jpg

at this point,i'm down to needing 3 to complete my collection:

Arcee
Jolt
Ice Cream Truck Twins

and i'll be happy,having all the actual "in movie" toys...

that said,my collecting won't actually be done yet,as i want to get an extra Prime and Jetfire to keep in combined mode,and i'm still debating whether or not i actually want to start getting the individual Constructicon toys or not....as of right now,the collection is:

Deluxe Class:

Bumblebee (original Camaro - TF1)
Bumblebee (concept Camaro - TF1)
Chromia
Wheelie
Final Battle Jazz
Bonecrusher (TF1)
Sideswipe
Skidz
Mudflap
Sideways
Scorponok (TF1)