Revenge of the Fallen ***OFFICIAL Transformers TRAILER*****

I think I spied Mudflap being sucked into Dev's mouth.
Can't wait for the "official" official trailer. I'm hoping to see a quick shot of Soundwave in there.

And what was up with that underwater scene?

This movie is going to be wicked.

erf too long scene of devastator, grr i hate promo

the trailer is good, intensive, well this movie kick ash the world

lol the construction robot in the water, rampage brawl and miwmaster

Last edited:
Looks good, can't wait to get home and watch it with sound.

I liked the teaser much better. I'm getting pretty tired of the standard Bay-type music in his movies.

This looks incredible (visually wise). The lines I heard sounded flatter than some of the dialogue in the first film, especially Shia's delivery of "Megatron wants what's in my mind".

Loved Primes monologue nearing the end of the trailer.

I'd find it pretty hilarious if one of the twins actually ends up getting sucked up by Devastator. :lmao:

Update: I actually just re watched the trailer and it was in fact Mudflap getting sucked in by Dev (if you listen carefully you can hear his scream; and someone in the audience laughing too).

Last edited:
Looks like Blackout moving through the water. Megan on the bike....DAYUM. Got a feeling the story is gonna be load of ******** though so the action better be balls to the wall.

^ Of course the story is gonna be ********... what did you expect??? These movies rely only on action, nothing more...
It looks fun though.

If they kill off agent Simmons, I'm gonna love this movie no matter what!!! I really wanna see that character get ripped apart! He's ****ing irritating.

Did i see the rebooting of Megatron in the there?

EPIC!

This film looks awesome. Glad we finally get to see a few new characters. Still nothing with the motorcycle girls, Jolt or Soundwave really. Can't wait for the HD one.

Okay, I am debating with myself whether or not to wait until Friday and see the trailer when I watch Wolverine or to break down and watch it now. How awesome is it? Enough to be worth watching some guys camcorder version or is it better to wait for the big screen version?

It looks like Megatron was the robot moving through the underwate scene, I mean he was dropped in the ocean at the end of the first one.

I hope Devastator doesn't crawl throughout all his scenes, that would be disappointed. I also spot the Fallen crawling on the pyramid.

holy mother of god, this movie will be the ****!!!!!!!1 its effin awesome

and i see the finished effects there, like the whole "devastator´s feet doesnt touch the ground" thing, now they added a truck so you cant see it, clever. :oldrazz:

EDIT:i hope mudflap dies lol, it will be more.....dramatic?

Where is Soundwave? Is he just gonna be a minor character.:(

Ugh I wish I didn't down that that bottle of Red, I don't know what's going on :csad:

Cool trailer...except for the fact that it dominated by Sam and Megan Fox. I want TRANSFORMING ROBOTS, damnit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"