Revenge of the Fallen ***OFFICIAL Transformers TRAILER*****

OK, they knew to give Optimus some lines in this one, which is good. One of the Deceps said something, but I couldn't make out what the **** it was. They need to chill with giving them all these harsh gravelly voices, can't hear them.

Megan Fox in a bikini strip riding a motorcycle....I'm already in my theater :woot::woot:

Megan Fox in a bikini strip riding a motorcycle....I'm already in my theater :woot::woot:

I knew Bay couldn't resist putting her in some Whitesnake-like pose yet again.

Awesome trailer. Can't wait for an official HD version.

awh you just ruined it for me, i have free tickets for the screening

Trailer was so sick! Can't wait for an HD version

WHOA, I think I might maybe sort of kind of saw a quick blur of Soundwave. :wow:

Cool trailer...except for the fact that it dominated by Sam and Megan Fox. I want TRANSFORMING ROBOTS, damnit.
Exactly this is Tranformers: ROTF not Transformers: The Sam and Mikiela Adventures

Nice trailer. I look forward to seeing it in HD. Lots of spoilers from the looks of it. lol

The last scene where it showed Devastator, it looks like Mudflap is being absorb into his mouth.

It's been removed from Youtube. I saved it though.

Just search for Transformers ROTF trailer on youtube and switch the results to recently added. I already found another one. It starts out with Sam telling BB he's leaving him and going to college, right?

Different trailer I think. Sounds like your talking about the Showest one. That one was cool too.

Isn't Soundwave the black robot being chased by Arcee and the Twins? (The one to storms by an old house and transforms in a car while running?)

And the plot sounds GREAT! Way more epic than what I was expecting! Loved to see Megatron rising from the water and Devastator sucking everyone on his way (Wait... :wow:).

Isn't Soundwave the black robot being chased by Arcee and the Twins? (The one to storms by an old house and transforms in a car while running?)

And the plot sounds GREAT! Way more epic than what I was expecting! Loved to see Megatron rising from the water and Devastator sucking everyone on his way (Wait... :wow:).

That's not Soundwave it's Sideways. :)

No, this starts out with the leaving BB scene from Sho-West, then you see the company logos, then Sam at school, dad says it smells expensive, Sam set up a webcam to talk to Mikaela, he gets "infected" with Cybertronian knowledge, etc. That's the right one right? Ends with Prime saying "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"