The Amazing Spider-Man Official Villian Casting & Discussion Thread

One of my blog posts

With Spiderman 4 on the horizon, Sam Raimi will be looking for new villains to take on Spiderman. So far Black Cat and The Vulture have been rumored to be included in the script, while Raimi considers Morbius is favorite rogue. After shoehorning Venom, a character Raimi did not like, for the sake of whiny fanboys and scared studio-heads, allowing Raimi to use his own favorite or either of the other 2 contenders seems like a fair way to go.

Black Cat- Amber Heard
Amber Heard is quite the rising star. Her likability and charm oozed in Pineapple Express, and her bad girl ways were evident in The Informers. Not to far behind is leading roles in The Rum Diary, opposite Johnny Depp, and The Ward, John Carpenter's return to form effort. Pretty impressive.

The Vulture- David Strathairn
David has made a claim to fame playing annoyingly smarter-than-thou characters, a key characteristic I would say to The Vulture. Along with David's wiry frame, long face, and pointy nose, he is a head shaving away from looking just like Vulture.

Morbius- John HenselyAs a member of the "Nip/Tuck" cast, Hensely has had his fair share of shameless brooding storylines bookended by thoughtful reflection. Along with his already dark features against a pale complection and wiry frame make him an ideal actor for the vampire rogue.

Here's How It should Go!
SM4-Lizard,Kraven
SM5-Electro,Vulture
SM6-Green Goblin,Rhino

Last edited:
A crimelord is gonna have a auction on stolen tech.To give a demonstration on how good the tech is,the crimelord uses one of his henchman with the tech to go up against spidey.

An alarm goes off in a museum where a thief is seen stealing a valuable object.Spidey shows up and thinks its gonna be a easy job to stop this thief.

But the thief is a challenge as he is blasting spidey with sonic blasts from his tech gauntlets (Shocker)

When the Shocker is able to escape spidey with the stolen object,the crimelord's auction is a success.

Spidey has to find and stop this crimelord before he keeps creating super villains with stolen high tech.

Man whoever came up with the stupid notion that Campbell should play Mysterio........I will find you.

90's animated -
old vulture steals the youth of youngsters to become young.
has a vicious costume

SSM -
old vulture blames osborn for stealing his tech and tries to take osborn out

two half decent renditions of a lame villian.

vulture tried to take osbourne out in the 90's series too. Osbourne was trying to convince the board at toomes aerodynamics that Toomes had become feeble and dellusional and needed to be replaced. That's probably where SSM got the idea.

Why not make a crimelord who has three henchman Herman Schultz,Alex O'Hirn,and Mac Gargan.And when this crimelord's business is being messed up all the time by spider-man,this crimelord takes his three captains and turns them into super villains..

I think thats the kind of thing the next movie needs to avoid.

In the marvel universe vigilantes and super humans are all over the place. It's inevitable that they occasionally cross paths and face off. They need to establish this in the movie. That there are things going on in the world other than spider-man. There are super villains around that actually do NOT know who Parker is and whose alter-egos and origions are not linked to spider-man/parker in anyway. I'd rather see a crime lord hire already existing super-villains than create three at once for the soul purpose of killing spider-man.

And another thing. Am I the only one that thinks the beetle is underated? I've only seem him on cards and Spidey games, but he seems like a villian I'd like to see on screen. Nothing too complicated, a guy in an armoured flight suit with a bug theme. It'd be like Spidey fighting a weaker version of iron man.

while watching Hammerhead in the Spectacular Spider-man episode "Gangland" today it made me think Benicio Del Toro should play him.

I'ld love to see John Simm as Doctor Curt Conners...

33a13simm243x333.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"