Official Wonder Woman Casting Suggestions [merged-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12.jpg

8.jpg

Are you telling me you don't want to see that on the big screen....

Originally posted by Lord Blackbolt
So....Jim Lee draws a great Wonderwoman too. She's a better choice than the ones that have ACUTALLY been mentioned by the producers...

I've never seen a Jim Lee Wonder Woman. Hughes and the rest are hard acts to follow. I'd even prefer a Bryan Hitch version of Wonder Woman than Jim Lee right now.

12.jpg

8.jpg

Are you telling me you don't want to see that on the big screen....

Go ahead, but I can't imagine her as a decent Wonder Woman. Donna Troy, maybe.

Catherine Bell gets my vote! She gets others things if my wife allows...but she definitely gets my vote!

I also am big on Jennifer Connely (plus about 15 well placed pounds of muscle and boob-fat)

(Is there a such thing as Boob-Fat?)

Casting Wonder Woman is actually an open book. There are so many beautiful, busty brunette actresses out there in Tinseltown that it won't be too tough to score a good look-alike. That is if the producers TRY TO FIND a look-alike.

Let's not forget that when Sarah Michell Gellar said she was interested in Wonder Woman, somebody in Hollywood listened. That should scare us all. And I freakin' love SMG (as Buffy of course! God I miss that show....sniff, sniff)

I would rather see Jordan Bayne as WW if my first choice can't.

Originally posted by Red Mask
Go ahead, but I can't imagine her as a decent Wonder Woman. Donna Troy, maybe.

Catherine is over 35...and in no way can play Donna Troy:rolleyes:

Wow, Catherine Bell looks younger than 35.

I want her to be Wonderwoman too.... He's perfect for it.... He's a goddess... just look at her... and there's nothing fake about her too.... like other actresses :)

She is cute. If she gets into character, she could pull it off.

Ok let get a few things straight. Wonder Woman should be a tough woman FIRST, A Strong willed woman second, and EYE CANDY THIRD. Everything I see here is based on the T&A Factor. Now you can have you opinion on Wonder Woman, but think before you go the T&A route

You're right, Omega Red. But many would not understand. I must admit I am finding all these "Men's Magazine" women to be very amusing.

How many times do I have to state that Catherine plays a FREAKING Naval officer on TV... She shoots machine guns and was in a War Movie a while ago too.

She can play tough...and still look Hot.

How many times do I have to state that Catherine plays a FREAKING Naval officer on TV... She shoots machine guns and was in a War Movie a while ago too.

She can play tough...and still look Hot.

Well show her in something other than a thong!!!!!

Why.... I like thongs....and She's wearing about the same thing Wonderwoman is wearing

235064.jpg

I mean look at his pic... it looks like a modern day version of the Wonder woman TV show...

The guy looks like Steve Trevor and she looks like Diana Prince in that IMO.

My pick: Rena Sofer
She was on Just Shoot Me. Perfect body for the part (tall, muscular… very hot)
Acting skills… I don’t know about.
62-12761.jpg

RenaSofer_Grani_741697_400.jpg

sofer.jpg

RenaSofer_Grani_741513_400.jpg

gs19.jpg

This one really sold me…
tvguide1.jpg

EDIT: The best pics don't seem to want to work, so if you're interested, search for her on Altavista or google. There are plenty of better pictures out there that show her off better. She has that perfect long, thick black hair, awesome crazy blue eyes and one smokin' body.

Catherine_Bell90.jpg

I mean... she also has the body for the part as well IMO....

LOL NO Chyna has the body of wonder woman. That is just T&A. Please do not try and turn Wonder Woman into a wet t-shirt contest.

Just from the Pictures I would say No, but if she is a good actress i will have to find out. But righ now no way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"