Comics Official X-FACTOR Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I miss when this book, like, REALLY focused on Jamie.

I could lose Layla maybe. She's just been weird and not in the good way since she became all sexy and grown up.

I still like Layla, but I miss the days when she was Wednesday Addams/Dakota Fanning/Young Drew Barrymore/Creepy Girl From Poltergeist.

I still like Layla, but I miss the days when she was Wednesday Addams/Dakota Fanning/Young Drew Barrymore/Creepy Girl From Poltergeist.

I didn't think anything could hurt Strong Guy. :( At least not for long.

Guido has always lived with the chance that he might suffer from a violent heart attack or stroke if he absorbs too much energy and doesn't use it up fast enough.

Poor Strong Guy they kill him off just as they finally get his & M's skin tones right.

Why all the Banshee hate? I've liked her from the comic started just offend that the Irishwoman is an alcoholic. Her & Jamie of late have been bouncing off each other really well. Keep her I say.

Poor Strong Guy they kill him off just as they finally get his & M's skin tones right.

Why all the Banshee hate? I've liked her from the comic started just offend that the Irishwoman is an alcoholic. Her & Jamie of late have been bouncing off each other really well. Keep her I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"