~X-factor~ Questions plz read...

Lil Kis

Civilian
Reaction score
well I just read X-factor #200-203 and X-factor Nation X one shot and I have questions....

*Where does X-factor Nation X one shot take place in X-factor? I don't get it because in X-factor #203 Monet and Strong Guy aren't finsihed with rescuing Monet's father and Layla and Siryn haven't joined the X-factor group yet and in the one shot Nation X, Siryn and Layla are with X-factor. Also Second Coming starts next issue in X-factor #204 so how are we gonna get a resolution to Monet's father getting rescued? Plz help I have a lot of confusion in this series. Thanks

*Also in the X-factor Nation X one shot Longshot gets left behind. Does he come back to the team?

Thanks for answering these questions if you can I really appreciate it. Thanks

The Nation X oneshot chronologically must come after the current stuff in X-Factor, as Layla is grown up and with the team, and she's not yet been with the team since growing.

As for Longshot being left behind, I think it was meant to be a temparary leaving. It'd be one of those funny endings where the next issue has Longshot with them again and their laughing at how he had to hitch a ride with the X-Men to get back home.

Don't know about the Second Coming thing, haven't thought about it. i'm sure we'll find out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"