Oh man what if they got as far as GT??

barnface

Civilian
Reaction score
So imagine these Dragonball movies are incredibly high-grossing in theaters, thus creating plenty sequels.

If they were so good that Fox, God forbid, decided to advance into GT would you be supportive or against it? Would you be there to see it or no?

And yes, they would stick to the sagas (Pilaf/Blackstar/Baby, Super 17, Evil Dragons)

I'd be there

No way in hell that I'd pay for it. Might sneak into a theater instead, just out of curiosity.

No thx. Gt ruined Dragon Ball. Good think Toriyama didn't create the BS that was GT.

I see no problem in a movie where a parasite comes from space and takes over Vegeta, and it takes Goku to go SS4 to win.

Itd have to have big changes over the anime, obviously they would start with Baby saga.

Baby himself shouldnt be a character just a parasite that takes over Vegeta, like the symbiote in Spiderman.

Goku shouldnt be a kid.

No Pan, no comedy or sillyness.

And thatd be fine with me really.

No they probably wont i would be incredibly surprised if the movies did that well that a trilogy is made.

honestly, i'd be suprised if they got to the cell saga, but hell yeah if GT was comming out i'd go see it, love DB yes including DBGT, ok so shoot me i know it had major plot holes and story line was kinda crappy but still i got to see all the heroes again. im not that much of a critic i'd expect it to live upto the expectations of DB and DBZ, i just enojoyed seeing a new series

i don't think they'll get passed cell. maybe even frieza...unless they put frieza and cell in the same movie.

No, they'll definitely get to Cell. I'm pretty damn sure the first movie is going to make a hell of a lot of money, especially on it's first day. The country it'll make a lot of money in will definitely be Japan since it's still really popular over there. Since I really want Wong to make more movies, I'll probably try to go to see this movie at least three times.

I'll see Dragonball in theaters probably a few dozen times. Srsly.

I don't think I'll go that many times. At the most I'll try to see the movie about three to five times & after that, I'll just wait until the DVD comes out.

So imagine these Dragonball movies are incredibly high-grossing in theaters, thus creating plenty sequels.

If they were so good that Fox, God forbid, decided to advance into GT would you be supportive or against it? Would you be there to see it or no?

And yes, they would stick to the sagas (Pilaf/Blackstar/Baby, Super 17, Evil Dragons)

I'd be there

They`d prob skip pilaf and blackstar and just do baby, super 17 and evil dragons.

That'd be best if this movie were to be made. In fact, I say they should only adapt the Baby Vegeta saga.

They won't make GT, that was a horrible series and everyone knows it.

GT could be easily adapted to make it greatness...

Have uub be a bigger contender

Less focus on pan

Don't make trunks a complete **** up

have trunks and goten fuse in teenage form

not have goku turn into kid but have the teenagers (goten, trunks and lil pan) go on voyage for dragonballs while others train on earth.

Have future trunks come back to merge with real trunks to form super trunks and take on super 17.

Have the seven dragonballs actually be serious threats and entities of the space located dragonballs, not the earth ones...

Goku and vegeta should only come back to take on ooo-shenlong.

Bebi should work for shen long and want revenge against the saiyans so goku and vegeta struggle to reach super saiyan 4 with tail additions BUT this time, Vegeta gets there first and takes on bebi and wins (bebi is in Goku's body as goku is the strongest).

gotenks, uub (super uub) and gohan and future trunks take out other six dragons either individually or in pairs.

goku makes it to super saiyan 4 and fuses with vegeta to take on omega and nearly win (not being cocky but proper all out fight).

Omega merges with other 6 balls just as super saiyan four runs out. both are mortally wounded...

just as all hope is lost, goten and trunks fuse and get his with bloodswave amplifier turning gotenks super saiyan four and he's PISSED. He completely ****s up omega and destroys them.

We go back to goku and vegeta, vegeta feels proud he ACTUALLY was the strongest in the end over goku after all those years BUT they are both overwhelmed that they know that their children had surpassed them and earth was left in good hands by the z warriors and they both perish.

skip again to the future and we see descendants of both of them in a fighting tournament. We then scroll over a crowd and notice a lot of similar personality traits to the original z fighters and here one of them say they've been giving permission to leave the other dimension for a day to see the fights. Although in disguise, vegeta, gohan, goku, picollo, chi chi and bulma are all recognisable and it ends with their kids about to go at it.

I would also throw in a love interest between one of goten and vegeta's daughter bra with the birth of their child having long golden super saiyan hair and this being the legendary saiyan instead of brolly, hence tying the bloodlines together. It would also give gotenks more of a reason to fight.

GT could be easily adapted to make it greatness...

Have uub be a bigger contender

Less focus on pan

Don't make trunks a complete **** up

have trunks and goten fuse in teenage form

not have goku turn into kid but have the teenagers (goten, trunks and lil pan) go on voyage for dragonballs while others train on earth.

Have future trunks come back to merge with real trunks to form super trunks and take on super 17.

Have the seven dragonballs actually be serious threats and entities of the space located dragonballs, not the earth ones...

Goku and vegeta should only come back to take on ooo-shenlong.

Bebi should work for shen long and want revenge against the saiyans so goku and vegeta struggle to reach super saiyan 4 with tail additions BUT this time, Vegeta gets there first and takes on bebi and wins (bebi is in Goku's body as goku is the strongest).

gotenks, uub (super uub) and gohan and future trunks take out other six dragons either individually or in pairs.

goku makes it to super saiyan 4 and fuses with vegeta to take on omega and nearly win (not being cocky but proper all out fight).

Omega merges with other 6 balls just as super saiyan four runs out. both are mortally wounded...

just as all hope is lost, goten and trunks fuse and get his with bloodswave amplifier turning gotenks super saiyan four and he's PISSED. He completely ****s up omega and destroys them.

We go back to goku and vegeta, vegeta feels proud he ACTUALLY was the strongest in the end over goku after all those years BUT they are both overwhelmed that they know that their children had surpassed them and earth was left in good hands by the z warriors and they both perish.

skip again to the future and we see descendants of both of them in a fighting tournament. We then scroll over a crowd and notice a lot of similar personality traits to the original z fighters and here one of them say they've been giving permission to leave the other dimension for a day to see the fights. Although in disguise, vegeta, gohan, goku, picollo, chi chi and bulma are all recognisable and it ends with their kids about to go at it.

I would also throw in a love interest between one of goten and vegeta's daughter bra with the birth of their child having long golden super saiyan hair and this being the legendary saiyan instead of brolly, hence tying the bloodlines together. It would also give gotenks more of a reason to fight.

Wow. I'm not saying its bad thats just ALOT to change...but then again GT blew. I don't know about Goten and Trunks becoming Super Saiyan 4 after fusing..GT had serious potential but it was wasted. Just take some of the things in it and just make it alittle more exciting then you got a potentially good movie. No need to add lots of extras (future trunks coming back, goten and trunks fusing would be awesome but SSJ4 is questionable..)

Future Trunks should never come back, there would be no point. I'm pretty sure he's living it up, there's no way Majin Buu came so there's no need to have Future Trunks appear. Besides that, all of those changes wouldn't even fit into the movie.

I think GT could be made. Neglect the entire Dark Star Dragonball thing, if you want, and just make the Dr. Myuu/Baby saga, ending with Goku going SSJ4 to kill him. As for Super 17 and The Shadow Dragons, you can keep the majority of the plot, save for Goku killing all the Shadow Dragons.

They should just borrow from the DBZ movies, ie Broly, Bojack and such.

They should end at Freeza and leave it be.

Yeah they should end it with Frieza if they do make a trilogy out of it, end it the way Toriyama wanted it to end. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"