ok, its time to be real with ourselves and think optimistically

R

raven81

first off, i liked it, its a dvd purchase for me.. anyway.. people complain how the phoenix saga came about, i say it was a good way to adapt it for a movie because going to space and doing all that other stuff would have been like a 3 hour movie in itself... no time, so holding back sections of her mind is fine for me, next, people say not enough angel, this wasnt about angel, this is just the start for that character, i feel the end of the movie foreshadowed for future films, hence why angel was shown, next, people hate the cure, well if u see beast is walking towards leech, and turns human and moments later, his mutation came back, its obvious to me that the permanent cure IS NOT permanent, and since it isnt permanent, that means rogue is good with herself now, but her powers will return, she will be depressed again, perhaps running away to her old home in the south, which would be your way to have her run into gambit for all you gambit fans, also since the cure isnt permanent, magneto is still magneto, just needs time to regain his strength, because he never moved the chess piece with his hand, nor his power, so that could still work out, next people feel cyclops is dead and jean is dead... i dont think so, i know that in any movie, comic or not, if you dont see the death, they aint dead, plus jean is knocked out, scott is missing, perhaps some of jeans dna is taken along with scotts body by a "sinister" individual, and jean, phoenix was stab by logan to "kill" phoenix, not necessarily saying that jean is completely dead, i mean seriously, what does a phoenix do, A PHOENIX ALWAYS RISES, as for the rest... its only psylocke people, no biggie, arclight and quills and that important, callisto is fried, but they can find a way to bring her back, sabretooth was tossed away, not killed, can come back, toad was tossed away not killed, can come back, didnt show pyro or juggs, so they also could return, xavier is in another form, and by the way, i think it was smart not to show the guys face just in case pat stewart doesnt come back for another, and i think xavier and moira are obviously on muir island, perhaps moira's kid is on the same island..and lastly as for part 4, yes id like to see sinister, that seems liek it could work and if u look at trask's face nearly every time in x3, he seems to not be all that happy to be in the same presence as beast, so maybe he ends up taken beast being named to a high position not so well, and goes into stryker's files and begins the project wideawake program... im just throwing my opinions and ideas out there, like em or not, im just saying how things may have been planned out, and im not one for blaming singer or brett, brett worked with what he had off of singers vision, gotta take the good with the bad sometimes people....

Except in X1 Jean says the Professor is helping her unlock her powers yet, in X3 when there unlocked after the block in which X put was destroyed, he is trying to suppress her powers again which he never wanted her to have from the start.

What **** writing.

Everyone needs to avoid this forum, please, now this forum is full of non- comicbook X-Fans, you must go to the theaters and watch this Great Movie.

stryfe said:
Except in X1 Jean says the Professor is helping her unlock her powers yet, in X3 when there unlocked after the block in which X put was destroyed, he is trying to suppress her powers again which he never wanted her to have from the start.

What **** writing.
Thats what jean says but then she said it didnt remember the truth

I would be more optimistic if this wasn't the last film... :(

-TNC

Th concept of not only bringing back dead characters, but bringing back just about ALL dead characters is freakin stupid, bro!

Theres a bunch of characters in the comics that are waiting to be used...keep the dead...well...dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"