Ok, lets try this again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianTheMute

Civilian
Reaction score
I've never been on here before, I'm really awkward and not much of a forum person, but somebody on tumblr referred me here and said everybody here was real nice and would probably understand my predicament. So, I'll share.

A few months back, I lost my mother to a long battle with breast cancer. When she passed away, I didn’t have a dime to my name. I hadn’t been working, only taking care of her. I had a month to get out of our apartment, so I quickly sold all our furniture and anything else I could find, and moved into an apartment with my best friend. From that day on, I’ve been struggling to get by. Struggling with the loss of my mother. Struggling with everything. Last month, though, I saw an escape. A break from reality. The Dark Knight Rises. I, somewhat recklessly, bought tickets to see it in imax on opening day, thinking I’d still have enough money to make rent this month. I was wrong. I came in about $30 short. Our landlord was kind enough to give me an extension, but if I don’t make that money quick, I’m out.

So, after freaking out, I decided that I'm not above begging, and I won't let my pride get in the way of asking for help when I need it.

I opened a Paypal account for donations, and I figure if I can get everybody I can to give me 25 cents, I should be able to reach my goal within a couple days.

So, how about it, 25 cents? Consider it a birthday gift, my birthday is the 10th.

If you donate, be sure to let me know who you are so I can personally thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back