Ok... Which dog was better?

Although I loved MOS, I have to admit the dog in MOS did not have enough character development. I hope it is improved in the sequel.

Agreed. He disappears halfway into the movie. How did he react to Zod threatening Martha or the truck in the house? Did he like Clark's new suit? Why wasn't he at the graveyard at the end? Did he not care that Jonathan died saving his life?

I almost feel like they put the dog in there as a slight to Superman Returns. Look we saved a dog and died trying.

I got a notification that this thread was moved. I don’t remember any of this, but I’m laughing.

I saw the title and thought it was about Krypto

God almighty, it's been so long since I saw Superman Returns, I forgot there even was a dog in it. :beaming:

As mentioned earlier (11 years earlier! :wow:)…

There were two dogs in MOS. Hank was around when Clark was a youngster. And he was still around to survive the tornado when Clark was ~18. Later, Dusty became the Kent pooch. Dusty seems to recognize Clark when he returns from his years-long walkabout. From this we might infer that Clark hadn’t completely disappeared — that he made occasional visits to the farm during his retreat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"