World Spider-Man Balloon Petition - Please Help!

Found this pic from the season finale of Spectacular Spider-Man, and I just had to post it:

naturevsnurture2.jpg

Oh, yeah, and we've got 25 more spots left to fill until the big two triple-oh.

So, let's get crackin'!

Well, thought it was appropriate.

Btw, 22 spots left. Let's get the lead out, people!!!

Thanks, Chris. Sorry for the delay in-between.

Oh, and one other thing...12 spots left!!!!

LET'S BREAK THAT RECORD!!!!!

I'm a little behind, what's this record we're breaking?

the record for petioion signatures i think

The whole "record" thing is, admittedly, to add a little pizazz, make it sound all the more more interesting ;)

ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!!!

It is with great pleasure that I announce....

WE'VE BROKEN THE 2000 MARK!!!!

:spidey: :spidey: :spidey: :spidey: :spidey: :spidey:

Okay, here's the plan...between now and the time of this year's parade, let's get as many more sigs as possible. Once we have that, the first thing I'm gonna do is deliver it the day after, before they set their plans for the next one, with a written note to both Marvel and Macy's!

How 'bout it, Web-Heads? Think we can do it?

Yes! Be sure and tell them the return of the Spidey float is LONG overdue!

I just signed the petition...Wish I had known about this sooner...

ATTENTION! We now have a total of 2032 sigs! Plus, there's something important that I want to share...

A while back, Marvel Comics was hosting a contest. The Grand Prize? A chance to win a walk-on role in an upcoming Marvel feature film! When I first heard about it, I punched in my name, address, and the usual info into the online entry form. I didn't really expect to win anything, but I thought I'd just do it for a laugh.

Well, I think I can honestly state that what happened a few months later was the last thing I ever expected.

With a simple phone call, I received the news that I was the Grand Prize winner of Marvel's "Be In a Marvel Movie Sweepstakes!" Yes, you're reading this right, folks. Through a sheer tweak of luck, I won the opportunity to be in a movie featuring one of Marvel's mightiest!

Of course, there was a considerable delay in determining which film I was going to be in, in part because of the infamous Writer's Strike that put Tinseltown in a chokehold for the good part of a few months. Still, the Sweepstakes people were good enough to keep me in the loop during that time, and I even received a consolation package in the mail for my patience.

But now the wait is over -- a few days ago, I received another phone call, informing me that the film I'm going to be in is --

IRON MAN 2!

Yep, looks like me an' Shellhead are gonna be sharing some screentime. And there are a lot of other possibilities running through my head right now...

Small world, eh?;)

Many congratulations to you, hope you have lots of fun with it!

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I'll be sure to let you all know what happens as it comes in!

Don't you find it a little funny that you'll be in it & Terrence Howard won't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"