Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime : Legendary Autobot Leader [vol.2]

attachmenth.jpg

Prime's bad assery in those two sections of the film is beyond words. Imagine Rambo mixed with T-800 sprinkled with a little McClane topped off with some Neo.

I'm so pleased . I'm telling ya I was so pissed off that in the first film the battle between Prime vs. Megatron in Mission City was a major disappointment . I can't wait to see Badass Prime in action in ROTF on IMAX.
optimusprimewithswordkb.gif

I'm so pleased . I'm telling ya I was so pissed off that in the first film the battle between Prime vs. Megatron in Mission City was a major disappointment . I can't wait to see Badass Prime in action in ROTF on IMAX.
optimusprimewithswordkb.gif

Same here. After he took out Bonecrusher I thought "woah, he doesn't mess around in these films". Then when it came to Megs he got royally dicked. Well Pussymus Prime is a thing of the past. Believe me you won't be disappointed.
Unless you want the Fallen to be a bad ass. But after TF1 I will take Prime being the ultimate bad ass of a film over the main villian any day

I don't think Optimus was pussyfied when he fough Megatron. Megatron was frozen for centuries gaining strenght, and Optimus had just arrived at Earth and fought Bonecrusher. It made sense that Megatron had a slightly upper hand.

Prime was simply amazing in this movie, I have never wanted to cheer so much in a theatre when Prime yelled "I'll take you all on!" in the forest fight scene, it was so awesome, and then at the end he is unbelievably bad ass also. This is the Prime I know from the comics, the one who jumps into fights with the likes of Thunderwing, Sixshot, Nova Prime and Galvatron without a seconds thought.

I don't think Optimus was pussyfied when he fough Megatron. Megatron was frozen for centuries gaining strenght, and Optimus had just arrived at Earth and fought Bonecrusher. It made sense that Megatron had a slightly upper hand.

Slight upper hand????? Prime did jog all aside from get kicked around Mission City. If it wasn't for the Air Force and Sam, Prime would have been toast. And that is so very wrong.

Slight upper hand????? Prime did jog all aside from get kicked around Mission City. If it wasn't for the Air Force and Sam, Prime would have been toast. And that is so very wrong.

Actually, that isnt true, if you look in the background of some other scene's while that fight is going on, you see Prime get quite a few hits on Megatron.

^Correct.

And Megatron is a badass too. He got shot in the Spark and survived! I'd say they we're matched.

Actually, that isnt true, if you look in the background of some other scene's while that fight is going on, you see Prime get quite a few hits on Megatron.

You're referring the shot of Blackout making his way towards the Prime/Megs fight before Lennox kills him right? Wow we see Prime, what? Punch Megs once or twice? Yep that for me made me think Prime was gaining the upper hand...not. In no way was it a fair fight and in no way did Megatron have just a "slight" advatage. He was well overpowered and made Prime seem really weak. Hence why I am estatic at ROTF's new and improved Prime.

Prime is KING!!! Loved him throughout the entire movie!!! His fight scenes and skills increased tremendously...befitting that of a great leader!!! Kudos to Michael Bay. Great work! Can't wait to see what you have in store for part 3.

Optimus Prime OWNED in the movie. "I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!" And he was going on a rampage ripping off Decepticon's faces. It was almost scary.

Optimus Prime OWNED in the movie. "I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!" And he was going on a rampage ripping off Decepticon's faces. It was almost scary.
Or when he took out Demolisher in the beginning, all execution style. :wow::trans:

In context, it was really epic.

Optimus was phenomenal in ROTF, he certainly lived up to his namesake PRIME.

Optimus was a total bad ass in this film. Taking on multiple enemy by himself and kicking complete behind. Saying I'll take you all on. I love this guy!

You're referring the shot of Blackout making his way towards the Prime/Megs fight before Lennox kills him right? Wow we see Prime, what? Punch Megs once or twice? Yep that for me made me think Prime was gaining the upper hand...not. In no way was it a fair fight and in no way did Megatron have just a "slight" advatage. He was well overpowered and made Prime seem really weak. Hence why I am estatic at ROTF's new and improved Prime.

And a couple of other background shots also, Look to the right just before Blackout shoots the car Lennox is hiding behind and again Prime is kicking ass.

Dont get me wrong, I hated the fact we had to look in the background for these shots, and Megatron had the better of the fight, but Prime didnt get as owned as people think in that fight.

I'm ranking my favorite battles with Prime from both films

1. (Revenge Of The Fallen) Forrest Battle - Prime vs. Megatron , Starscream , Grindor

2. (Revenge Of The Fallen) The Hunt in Shanghai - Prime vs. Demolishor

3. (Transforms) Highway showdown - Prime vs. Bonecrusher

4. (Revenge Of The Fallen) I Rise, You Fall - Prime vs. The Fallen, Megatron & Starscream

5. (Transformers) One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall - Prime vs. Megatron

I just finished ROTF : The game , I enjoyed being OPTIMUS JETFIRE PRIME .

I'm ranking my favorite battles with Prime from both films

1. (Revenge Of The Fallen) Forrest Battle - Prime vs. Megatron , Starscream , Grindor

2. (Revenge Of The Fallen) The Hunt in Shanghai - Prime vs. Demolishor

3. (Transforms) Highway showdown - Prime vs. Bonecrusher

4. (Revenge Of The Fallen) I Rise, You Fall - Prime vs. The Fallen, Megatron & Starscream

5. (Transformers) One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall - Prime vs. Megatron

Oooohhhh i'll have to have a think about this. You know what though, even though Megatron had the better of the fight, I still love the fight between he and Prime in TF1. The dialogue during that fight was just G1 cartoon sublime!

Peter Cullen continues to astonished me with his extraordinary voice performance as Optimus Prime . I loved how Optimus told off Galloway without losing his cool .

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"