Oregon man flies into violent rage after receiving onions on burger at McDonald's

Although this is a tad extreme, there have been so many times when places like this have ****ed up my order too. So I kinda, sorta understand where he's coming from...

Good thing he wasn't in Texas, the police would have shot him twenty times.

I mean, they shoot wheel-chair bound amputees waving pens down there.

Leon reportedly ate the offending burger anyway but still showed up at the McDonald's demanding a refund and fresh burger.
"Since he ate the quarter pounder, McDonald's would not refund his money, sending Mr. Leon into a McFury," Sgt. Claudio Grandjean, Gresham Police spokesman, told the paper.

Actually that is some ******** there, he should still be able to eat the burger and still get the refund/free burger. That's just how it's done, people. You don't have to turn in the offending burger to get some free ****. Their mind set is all wrong there at that Mickey D's.

This kind of thing never would've happened at In-n-Out. You know why?

People working at In-n-Out actually give a ****. :o

To call up a fast food place to complain about onions after you are already home is ridiculous, it's garbage food to begin with. Just scrape the onions off it takes a whole 3 seconds to do.

This reminds me of the scene in Falling Down where Michael Douglas flies off the handle.

And yet I wonder why people still believe in American stereotypes.

farva.jpg

Stupid bastard. Pick the ****ing onions off and go about your day.

To call up a fast food place to complain about onions after you are already home is ridiculous, it's garbage food to begin with. Just scrape the onions off it takes a whole 3 seconds to do.

It's common to call or return if your order was messed up. Usually they don't give anyone a hard time or question them because it happens so often. However it's ridiculous to lose it over some onions. You can just peel them off like a tomato or lettuce. At the same time he must have anger issues and let this incident send him over the edge.

For some people it's the principle. The fact that they screwed up, period is what sets them off.

For some people it's the principle. The fact that they screwed up, period is what sets them off.
I've had this happen to me. Except I didn't screw up. The customer did. The worst part is that he took it out on the manager on duty (who bent over BACKWARDS to help him), which made me feel terrible, since that manager was one of the nicest people you could ever meet.

I have yet to take out my frustrations on someone in such a fashion, even when it's been deserved. I can't see myself doing it.

True story. When in college, I worked night shift at the grill in local McDonalds. One night I received an order for a hamburger without the burger meat patty. So pretty much only mustard, ketchup, onions and pickles on a bun if I remember well. This was a drive-through order.

Upon seeing the order I yelled at my cashier (he worked 1st drive-through window) "If they wanted a damn bun they should've gone to Wall-mart. There, they can buy six for a dollar, instead only one here in McDs."

Once I finished I heard a yelling response from the car "Somebody could get fired!"

Anyway, it was hell to work there, but now after all these years have passed I've got a loads of stories to tell.

Good thing he wasn't in Texas, the police would have shot him twenty times.

I mean, they shoot wheel-chair bound amputees waving pens down there.

Actually that is some ******** there, he should still be able to eat the burger and still get the refund/free burger. That's just how it's done, people. You don't have to turn in the offending burger to get some free ****. Their mind set is all wrong there at that Mickey D's.

Well, if he was so offended, why did he ate the burger anyway? Besides, that policy is meant to protect McD in some way, so people can't just get a free burger after every complain. At least if he turned the burger over, they'd know that he won't have gotten a freebie out of it; he paid for one burger, and he'll only get to eat one burger. That's how it should be.

Well, if he was so offended, why did he ate the burger anyway? Besides, that policy is meant to protect McD in some way, so people can't just get a free burger after every complain. At least if he turned the burger over, they'd know that he won't have gotten a freebie out of it; he paid for one burger, and he'll only get to eat one burger. That's how it should be.

He should have to bring the original order back so the store knows they actually did mess it up.

All the Carl Jrs. in my area have a similar policy. If I claim they messed up my order, I bring it in an they check to see what's wrong, then they cook up what I wanted and THEN send me on my way with both the corrected meal and the original messed up meal.

I see it both ways. Anyone can cry that there was a fly in their soup to get away with free compensation. These people very well should check the customer. But for the sake of customer service, the customer should be given the corrected meal plus something extra for the inconvenience.

Most restaurants can't afford to have even one customer unsatisfied so they normally compensate them to shut them up. Because that one disgruntled customer can spread word of mouth, sue for some reason, or do something even stupider to damage your business.

Anybody walking into the pit of misery that serves the dregs of animals to human beings called McDonald's is just asking for karma to kick them in the ***. Modern natural selection at work.

Well he ate the entire burger. Then wanted his money back. Dude's nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"