Panzer Dragoon Orta tribute thread.

Reaction score
Hey, this thread is for all you poor bastards that do not have this game.
GET IT PLEASE.
It's an incredible on-rails shooter, with all of this:

-Ten stages of frantic action featuring multiple paths with unique encounters (Multiple paths change the stage dramatically)

-Unleash Berserk Mode special attacks to rain destruction upon enemies

-Real-time dragon morphing lets players customise their fighting style – each form has unique abilities and consequences to the plot (That's 3 different forms, bub)

-High-quality cut-scenes weave a compelling story of war, hope and resurrection

-Dramatic chase battles pit gamers against powerful enemies in high-speed aerial combat

-Unlockable sub-quests let players experience the story from the Empire's perspective

-Multiple weapons, dragon powers and melee attacks to master

-Demonstrate perfection in combat to acquire historic Panzer memorabilia in the Gallery (Including the COMPLETE Panzer Dragoon game, and this also gives you a reason to replay the levels)

Hopefully, people who haven't played this game will become intrigued and get it, and it's like 20 bucks! Come on! NOW! :mad:

Here are some images (It's even more beautiful in motion, trust me):

panzer_010702_06.jpg

panzer_010702_13.jpg

panzer_010803_14.jpg

panzer_010903_17.jpg

I own them all:o

Saga is the game everyone on this board should have played. In fact I don't consider you a real gamer unless you have:p

I RENTED IT WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT. I GOT A FEW MISSIONS IN, AND STALLED OUT ON A NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE LEVEL, AND RETURNED IT. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL GAME, AND A WORTHY SUCCESSOR TO THE FRANCHISE; I JUST COULDN'T GET INTO IT. I WOULD'VE LIKED IT MORE IF YOU COULD'VE JUST EXPLORED THE ENVIRONMENTS ON YOUR DRAGON, LIKE IN 'DRAKAN: THE ANCIENT GATES' ; THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PS2 GAMES. :cool:

That was pretty cool as well, Thwippy.
But i do feel that every Xbox owner should at least rent this game.
I love it! :up:
But yeah, it can get freakishly hard.

Even though the game is full of bonus missions and modes, the whole Saga game would have been just too sweet.

I was gonna pick that up with a few other games but then I decided to pick up Halo 2 instead, I've heard alot of good things about it though and I might get it next payday even though im leaning towards getting goblin Commander.

I feel sorry for the poor unhappy souls that don't own this.

Picked it up last night, and it's still one of the best Xbox games ever.

It's amazing how well it's graphics have held up through the years.

Still haven't played the game?
I feel sorry for you :(
This is probably my favorite Xbox game ever.

p_screen001.jpg

pan_screen005.jpg

panzer-dragoon-orta-1.jpg

panzer-dragoon-orta-2.jpg

04.jpg

02.jpg

I have this game, but I dont think I ever finished it. I couldn't get into it. Glad you guys like it though. Maybe I'll try to give it another go. Everyone elses game has the dialogue in japenese right? I just wanted to make sure that i wasnt the only one.

It's not actually Japanese, dude.

It's some weird language they created for the game.

Goes to show you the detail that went into making the game :up:

Sorry you didn't get into it though :(

I guess it's cool that they made up a language for the game. I wish I would have caught that. I might really have to check it out now though. I probably didnt get into much b/c i got a crap load of xbox games when i got my xbox. bought it from a friend. I spent most my time playing Knights of the Old Republic, that and Hunter. Hunter is by far my favorite xbox game. Now my xbox serves as a dvd player, i havent played a game on it in at least 6 months. PS2 for me.

You know, I created my own language once. You just put "er" at the end of each word and "what?!?!" at the end of each sentence.

Example: "Helloer Gammeraer, hower areer youer doinger, WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Well, Knights IS a great game.
Hunter (ps2) was awesome as well, I guess the Xbox version is even better.

But seriously, PDO is like 10 bucks now :up:

Hahahaer!
Thiser iser awesomer :uper:

I'mer doinger greater, I'mer abouter toer player Blacker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"