Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go

hvw13a.jpg

344ujhz.jpg

2gwxh5e.jpg

erl9bt.jpg

2prwowm.jpg

The CG renders of teh kids looks kinda wonky...a little too fake. I hope it looks better in HD. And I realize this is a photo of a tv but you can still tell. TigerClaw, how did they look on tv to you?

Argh, when are we gonna get the HD release?!

Mikey's "mind....blown" moment was hilarious.

[YT]UdK2sVjRAd0[/YT]

The CG renders of teh kids looks kinda wonky...a little too fake. I hope it looks better in HD. And I realize this is a photo of a tv but you can still tell. TigerClaw, how did they look on tv to you?
They look fine to me, Taking a photo of the TV is not the best representation of how the Kid Turtles look.

They look fine to me, Taking a photo of the TV is not the best representation of how the Kid Turtles look.

Cool, glad to hear they look fine to you. I was a little worried. I was hoping they didn't spend all their money on TEENAGE turtles and didn't do justice on the CG renders for KID turtles

Really don't like the idea they were created in a lab. The CGI on the baby turtles looks wonky as someone said. Splinter looks good in those shots.

Mikey's 'mind-blown' was funny but still can't get behind the designs of the TMNT and Shredder.

You'll go see it and make a final judgment then, as we all will.

Really don't like the idea they were created in a lab. The CGI on the baby turtles looks wonky as someone said. Splinter looks good in those shots.

Mikey's 'mind-blown' was funny but still can't get behind the designs of the TMNT and Shredder.

I can deal with the lab experiment...very IDWish. I wonder if they will be created in Stockgen and TCRI will be a rival company....

Haha, this looks amazing. :) I'm so happy. Love seeing all 4 of em in a shot together

Cool, glad to hear they look fine to you. I was a little worried. I was hoping they didn't spend all their money on TEENAGE turtles and didn't do justice on the CG renders for KID turtles

I have to say when I saw it I went back and watched it a few times and a couple in slow mo and the kids don't look as well done as the bigger version. I must be honest. I actually mentioned that to my wife before I even came back to this page.

I have to say when I saw it I went back and watched it a few times and a couple in slow mo and the kids don't look as well done as the bigger version. I must be honest. I actually mentioned that to my wife before I even came back to this page.

ugh....I'm looking for the TV spot myself. I really wanna see it for myself so I can make that determination if they look as well done as their teenaged counterparts

Where is this?? Is it LALA?

I have no clue...

*sigh

I'm out. Obviously one fan makes no difference to anyone but this is one ass they're not getting in the theater. I hope people who see it enjoy it but it's just not for me.

What's that zebra print thing on Raphs' head?

*sigh

I'm out. Obviously one fan makes no difference to anyone but this is one ass they're not getting in the theater. I hope people who see it enjoy it but it's just not for me.

What is t that is turning you off to this? Everything is looking good...

What's that zebra print thing on Raphs' head?

bike helmet I think

Somethin about the eyes and the angle of that shot looks creepy to me. :p

in the tv spot we see that the final fight with Shredder is on the roof during daytime.

yes. i hope they dont add a blue filter . i would like to see the bright colors on the turtles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"