Parks and Recreation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a Jean Ralphio spinoff. I don't care if it would be too much Jean Ralphio. I just need more. :o

I'd definitely love to watch Jean Ralphio;

- go grocery shopping
- fix his plumbing
- mow the yard

...and any other normal happening, because he'd make it 10x cooler.

"For what its worth, I think you would make an incredible brunette. Ron Swanson."

That man is all class. :up:

That women studies professor was extremely attractive. I agree with Ron, "If that woman weren't so violently opposed to marriage, I think I would propose to her". LOL

That women studies professor was extremely attractive. I agree with Ron, "If that woman weren't so violently opposed to marriage, I think I would propose to her". LOL

I wonder if her name was also Tammy.

That was a good episode. I like the relationship between Andy and Ron

I wonder if her name was also Tammy.

And then have Ron's dawning realization that he just trapped himself with a woman who will undoubtedly eventually try to ruin his life/kill him like the last two have, simply because he cannot resist. :awesome:

Great episode.

"I'm just a beginner! I'm barely having even ever seen a... gor...tar."

"Who cares about letters?! The only good font is The Sopranos one. Where the 'r' is a pistol."

"God no! That's embarrassing. I know. I'm gonna beg for money in the street like a drug addict."

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/parks-and-recreation-kathryn-hahn/
Scoop: Parks and Recreation Elects Kathryn Hahn as Leslie's Political
Former Free Agent Kathryn Hahn is returning to NBC with one helluva political agenda.

Sources confirm to TVLine that Hahn is joining the cast of Parks and Recreation for a multi-episode arc as a political operative who works for another candidate in the race for City Council (a race that features Amy Poehler’s Leslie Knope as a contender).

Look for Hahn (whose credits also include Crossing Jordan and Hung) to make her first appearance early in the new year.
http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/parks-and-recreation-louis-c-k-returns/
Parks and Recreation Exclusive: Louis C.K. Returns… To Steal Leslie Away From Ben?

Parks and Recreation is not making things easy for Leslie (Amy Poehler) and Ben (Adam Scott) this season.

As if Leslie’s political ambitions weren’t enough of an obstacle for the star-crossed lovers, the show is now bringing back ex-boyfriend Louis C.K.
Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that the actor/comedian — currently between seasons of his FX comedy, Louie — will reprise his role as Leslie’s former police officer beau Dave Sanderson in an early ’12 episode.

The extremely laid back, mild-mannered character was last seen in Season 2 when he took a job in San Diego.

At PaleyFest2011 last March, Poehler expressed hope that Louis would someday return. “I would love to see Louis and Adam together,” she told me. “I think it would be very interesting to have [Dave and Ben] in the same room together.”

Both good additions, especially Louie CK

Chris sobbing into Ben's chest = :lmao:

Heh, yeah. Good ep.

For those digging John Ralphio, he was in this movie with Dexter called Peep World.

Pretty good. Plays pretty much the same kinda character.

Good episode.

Chris crying into Ben's chest was hilarious. It was also hilarious when the old lady read the notes from Ben and Chris' meeting.

And I loved Tammy Two's appearance.

Poor Ben. I'm sure he'll find another job in the private sector though.

it's why its so hard for me to hate Chris. As soon as Ben resigned, he thought that the love between Leslie and Ben was the most beautiful thing he's ever heard.

tumblr_lvk9sh5l231qe2ha5o1_r1_250.gif

Ron: She's here.
Leslie: Who's here?
Ron: My ex-wife Tammy 2. I can smell the sulfur coming off her cloven hooves.

:funny:

tumblr_lvk9sh5l231qe2ha5o1_r1_250.gif

Ron: She's here.
Leslie: Who's here?
Ron: My ex-wife Tammy 2. I can smell the sulfur coming off her cloven hooves.

:funny:

I suspect Ron, Tammies 0-2 and the rest of the inhabitants of the town they came from are all Highlander-type immortals.

Heh, yeah. Good ep.

For those digging John Ralphio, he was in this movie with Dexter called Peep World.

Pretty good. Plays pretty much the same kinda character.

I just dvr'd Peep World about a week ago. Looks to be pretty damn good

The shot of Chris leaping over the chair was pure gold.

I liked how Rob got emotional when Leslie gave him a remote that automatically opens and shuts his office door.

Once again, Poor Jerry......at least he has a huge wang.

The very end with Jean Ralphio was hilarious. :lmao:

The whole episode was great. I love Community, but no show on tv is as consistently funny as Parks and Recreation. By this time in its run, The Office was getting weaker, but Parks & Rec just continues to improve. Great characters bring big laughs.

Best scene of the episode for me:

[YT]Smpf-HZd0Ic[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"