Parks and Recreation - Part 2

Skipped the special since it was just a retrospective, but I won't lie: hearing the show's theme again was pretty nostalgic.

"Annual Pawnee Popsicle Lick-n-Pass" :funny:

EDIT: Joan!!!!

haha i forgot about this dude

As many roles as Ben Schwartz has played, I hear his voice and see his voice and the first thing that always comes to mind now is Dewey on Ducktales.

TAMMY 2!

I was just thinking how much of a wasted opportunity it would be to not have her in it.

I was wondering how they'd bring in Tammy since Ron ended up w/ Diane. :lmao:

alex.gif

That was perfect. Just too damn short.

For something that I never expected to see given how the series ended, it was short but sweet.

It was nice to see everyone back in character even if the whole thing was just a giant PSA

First The Good Place ends this year, then we say bye to Parks and Rec again. But nice while it lasted.

I could see this special being an exclusive on Peacock, if it isn't already.

Did we ever know what happened to Mark? He disappeared after season 2 and was never mentioned again like he never existed.

Did we ever know what happened to Mark? He disappeared after season 2 and was never mentioned again like he never existed.
It's so bizarre that they never mentioned him again, not even in the finale. I think that there must have been some sort of falling out behind the scenes. But interestingly enough, I had forgotten all about the character halfway through season three. He just wasn't memorable.

But no Lucy Lawless, though??

Ah well. I can dream.
They already had to come up with reasons for three couples to be filming separately. I think a fourth might have been pushing it.

If only I were in isolation with Aubrey Plaza...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"