Parks and Recreation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best scene of the episode for me:

[YT]Smpf-HZd0Ic[/YT]

:funny:

Best part of that was it wasn't even a "job interview" per se; Jean Ralphio had actually been hired, and it was technically his first day! And he manages to get fired all by himself in under 40 seconds!!

His hair was ridiculous. :o

Got season 3 for ten bucks today. Score. :up:

Why Bruce Timm? There's practically nothing about his style that suits P&R.

Because he's handled the entire Justice League. That makes him the only animator who's has even come close to handling as much power as Ron Swanson possesses.

Ron Swanson vs. Darkseid

They need to do an animated episode now. I wont accept anything else.

The problem with a Nick Offerman-written episode is it will likely have reduced Swanson content. :(

An Amy Poehler written-directed episode would be interesting, as it would likely focus mainly on the supporting characters.

Eh. As long as the Swanson dialogue is gold, I don't care how much there is.

From TVLine:
We’ve got ourselves a horse race, folks! Parks and Recreation has tapped Paul Rudd to play Leslie’s opponent in Pawnee’s hotly-contested race for City Council.

Details surrounding his role are scarce, but per Vulture (which broke the news), Rudd’s politico will pop up on Parks within the next month. Meanwhile, as we first reported, Free Agents‘ Kathryn Hahn will play an adviser to Rudd’s character.

No word yet on whether Rudd will share scenes with his I Love You, Man leading lady — and Parks and Rec star — Rashida Jones.
:awesome:
RUDD!!!! :up::up:

Too bad Paul Rudd never made an appearance on the Office during the Michael Scott years. It would have been awesome seeing Steve Carrel, Will Ferrell, Rudd and David Koechner on screen at the same time and they all of a sudden break into a musical number.

Will he show up to Pawnee wearing Sex Panther?

So Ben will be Leslie's new campaign manager. I thought it was hilarious the way he was into his claymation movie. The scene with Leslie and her team walking slowly on the ice had me laughing so much. I love this show.

Ron Swanson, three kids and a three legged dog crowded into the front cab of an illegal truck: it all seems very poetic in a way.

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/parks-and-recreation-sean-hayes-season-4/
Parks and Recreation Exclusive: Sean Hayes Is Pawnee-Bound!

Parks and Recreation is slowly working its way through the cast of Will & Grace. The NBC comedy’s latest hire: Sean Hayes!

TVLine has learned exclusively that the actor-producer will guest star in a spring episode that puts the spotlight on Leslie’s (Amy Poehler) campaign for city council.

Hayes will play a revered TV journalist who the locals refer to affectionately as “the Matt Lauer of Indianapolis.” His character lands a big interview with Leslie, potentially boosting her election prospects. Or not. Rumor has it the high profile chat doesn’t go as smoothly as Leslie would have liked.

Hayes’ former Will & Grace sidekick, Megan Mullally, recurs on Parks and Rec as Ron Swanson’s second ex-wife, Tammy, although their paths are not expected to cross in this particular episode.

As TVLine reported over the summer, the Peacock is currently developing a fresh sitcom vehicle for Hayes, who has kept very busy in recent years as a successful TV producer (Hot in Cleveland, Grimm). He also stars as Larry in the upcoming big screen adaptation of The Three Stooges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"