Peabody and Sherman live-action film?!

Waiting for someone to talk about how it's a gritty reboot due to the whole CPS thing.

Wow, this actually sounds like it could be really, really good.

Add the fact that Rob Minkoff and Jay Ward's daughter are involved, and my interest is very piqued.

Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

So they dropped one of the more original animated concepts in years? Makes perfect sense.

Edit: Well, that's cool then.

No I did some research. 'Me and my Shadow' was just pushed back but it has not been canceled.

I guess turbo and the croods are the only movies coming from them this year.

Why are there so many Dreamworks movies coming out per year now? What about quality control? Or the fact it feels more special when only one movie comes out vs a pile that might get lost in the mix?

They want to do one summer and one winter flick. They got so much **** in their stable regarding upcoming animated flicks it ain't funny. And unlike Pixar, they will do both original and adaptations of previous properties. I remember when they did Over the Hedge. They were supposed to an adaptation of that Get Fuzzy comic strip, but who knows.

I didn't know they had all these films planned...

http://collider.com/mr-peabody-and-sherman-release-date/

It wasn't funny enough. It was more of an action flick.

I thought Rise of the Guardians would be a big hit.

I feel bad for the director of 'Rise of the Guardians' and I hope he doesn't get crucified at Dreamworks. After all, it was his first full length animated film..

I like the look of it.

[YT]hy6oD7BZw50[/YT]

The disarming line and the scene with the Trojans is straight from the cartoon.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'll wait for a clip.

I'm not sure I like Ty Burrell's voice as Mr. Peabody. It's missing that snark from the original which is weird cause Burrell is always playing snarky.

Burrell does pretty well, though RDJ would've killed it.

Looks really cute, digging the voice cast and it doesn't look insulting to its target audience' intelligence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"