Iron Man 3 Pepper Potts as Rescue

I love how Stark designs his suits so that the face plate is the last thing to fly onto the suit.

"Hmm... which part of my body do I least need to protect? I know, my face!"

Well, without the rest of the helmet in place how would the face plate attach? Anyway, I think it's more about proximity than anything else. Just a guess though.

Stark should put superglue on the back of the face plate so it can be the first thing that smack into his face when he encounters danger. :oldrazz:

Well, without the rest of the helmet in place how would the face plate attach?

Dunno. I'm just a philosophy student. Not a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist... :oldrazz:

Well I am from Holland and I will not be able to see the movie any time soon :(
So what I am curious about is how is Peppers role in this movie ? Is Rescue a big part of it ?

Isn't it out in Holland? It's says on IMDB that it opened on the 24th.

Well I am from Holland and I will not be able to see the movie any time soon :(
So what I am curious about is how is Peppers role in this movie ? Is Rescue a big part of it ?

Short, spoilerless answer is no.

I thought Pepper's role was really good in this one. A bit unexpected (in a way I don't think many of us wrapped up in the 'Rescue' argument guessed). I think it was handled very well overall, especially since it wasn't just her running away like a defenseless damsel.

Team Cap
Captain America
Falcon
Black Widow

Vs

Team Stark
Iron Man
War Machine
Rescue

No thanks, the less of Pepper the better.

I hope to never see Pepper in battle again especially donning armor. That would be the equivalent of Fonz jumping that shark.

I think pepper rescuing tony in the end and finish killian off was actually a send-off for gwyneth paltrow, because this is her last time reprising her role as pepper, but it was a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"