Peta wants Ben and Jerry's to use human breast milk

From what I've heard and obviously can't recall for myself, human breast milk tastes MUCH different from cow milk. I can understand why some people wouldn't mind, but to me it's gross. I'd rather have milk from an animal because I also eat animals. I wouldn't want to eat any part of a human, and that includes breast milk as an adult.

I can understand the taste argument. If it tasted worse, than I wouldn't want it either.

You've basically implied that milk is milk, no matter if it comes from a cow or goat or a human woman.

Why should age play a factor in things

Its not just age, its context. I don't shower with my dad like I used to when I was 2 either. I wouldn't drink milk that my mother provided right there at that moment because it would be weird, and I wouldn't drink it straight from a cow either. If breast milk was pasteurized, processed, sold on supermarket shelves, and tasted good, then sure, I wouldn't have any problem with it.

also...what if someone who works at that place is a relative...eeew

On behalf of PETA and our more than 2 million members and supporters, I'd like to bring your attention to an innovative new idea from Switzerland that would bring a unique twist to Ben and Jerry's.

I got as far as this before I realized this is a cleverly disguised pitch for M. Night Shyamalan's next movie.

Ben and Jerry's BRAND NEW nippleicious flavours:

Blueberry Boob and Double-Tittay Choc Choc.

It's not cannibalism if you enjoy it . . .

Try it TODAY!

I would try it out of curiosity. See if tasted any different from regular ice cream...still, there's something disturbing about it.

I would try it out of curiosity. See if tasted any different from regular ice cream...still, there's something disturbing about it.

That disturbing thing that you're looking for is: that it's really gross to eat a woman's breast milk unless she is 1.) Your mother and 2.) You are a new born.

But you got it directly from your mother when you were an infant. Why not now?

Are you actually defending this atrocious idea?

IMO it's nothing to do with breast milk being disgusting, its the principles. Why the fook should I or anyone else change our eating habits just to please a bunch of eccentric hypocrits who have no clue about anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"