Human breast Milk: Nutritionally superior to Cow's. Why then not drink it every day?

It'd be terrible. People would fetishize milk and pay thousands of dollars for a cup of Jennifer Lawrence's (well, I know one poster who would).

That's what I mean. It would be an extremely limited supply and the market would either dry up except for a few crazies or be totally insane.

It'd be terrible. People would fetishize milk and pay thousands of dollars for a cup of Jennifer Lawrence's (well, I know one poster who would).
That could apply to most of the actresses too although I know exactly what and who you are getting at.

I think most people who see this will be :whatever: at the thought of that poster buying that.

Anne Hathaway is another one that'd drive four or five posters around these parts mad. You know them by their smiling Anne Hathaway avatars. :o

A terrible thought occurred to me. Remember those creepy guys who bought parts of people (John Lennons tooth for example) and said they'd clone them? Think that could be done with the cheese?

A terrible thought occurred to me. Remember those creepy guys who bought parts of people (John Lennons tooth for example) and said they'd clone them? Think that could be done with the cheese?

Sure. You could make a Mascarpone Anne Hathaway. :o

We'd have literally cheesy celebrity knock-offs?

In a more serious response, it is scary to think that he wouldn't be alone in that.

Which does remind me there's a movie closely similar to this where people obsess over getting diseases from celebrities through whatever means they can. It's called Antiviral.

In a more serious response, it is scary to think that he wouldn't be alone in that.

Which does remind me there's a movie closely similar to this where people obsess over getting diseases from celebrities through whatever means they can. It's called Antiviral.

Answering seriously too, that reminds me of an article/expose I once read about a group of very sick people out there called "bug chasers" who try their best to contract HIV through anonymous, unprotected sex they solicit online. Most people are scared to death of getting it, while they see it as the ultimate kind of sexual thrill or power-play, apparently.

I think most people who see this will be :whatever: at the thought of that poster buying that.

Anne Hathaway is another one that'd drive four or five posters around these parts mad. You know them by their smiling Anne Hathaway avatars. :o

Sure. You could make a Mascarpone Anne Hathaway. :o

The obsession some people have with celebrities is a big part of what's wrong with our modern society.

So, instead of admiring wonderful men and women of science that have saved millions of lives with their breakthrough discoveries and inventions, or voluntary doctors that go to 3rd world countries and give food and comfort to poor children, we idolise from a young age performers that simply "entertain" us and can afford luxury mansions and yachts in the process while we are cheering for them.
Go figure...

Seriously, celebrity idolising fans are like a virus taking over society. God help us all.

Last edited:
It is scientifically proven that human breast milk is far more nutritionally superior to cows' milk, for us. Then why don't we drink it on a day to day basis; in our cereal, or put it in our coffee? If you think about it , we as humans are the only mammals that nurse our young on the milk of another animal. I mean come on, let's face it, you don't see Dogs feeding their pups on cat milk. Or see Whales feeding their calfs on camel milk. We as human beings are always doing things that don't make a lot of sense.

Can you actually see yourself pouring breast milk on your cocoa crispes every morning.? I know it sounds gross, but that's only because we've been raised to think that way. Nutritionally speaking, though, our bodies would appreciate the health benefits.

Your thoughts......
bjve7sA.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"