7. Thor 3
8. Captain America 3
9. Avengers 3
10. Avengers 4

Last edited:
this is Marvel phase 3 son
get that FoX-Men ish outta here!!

:oldrazz:

9. Inhumans - not opposed to the film, excited for blackbolt but otherwise don't really care. Agents of Shield might be ruining inhumans for me a bit.
8. Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 - less excited than i should be due to what i've heard. seems to be going well off reservation. too long without Adam Warlock too.
7. Captain Marvel - Can't wait to see where they go with it.
6. Captain America Civil War - Spider-Man, that is all.
5. Black Panther - Should be refreshing.
4/3. Infinity War - How can anyone be less excited for this? who knows what will be but no matter what it'll be epic.
2. Thor: Ragnarok - surprised at this one. I just want a good Thor movie and if it is what they say it is (the IM1, CA2 equivalent) I'll be happy.
1. Doctor Strange - Awesome cast so far, so happy about everything i've heard. Keeping me excited for the MCU as a whole.

1. Deadpool
2. X-Men Apocalypse
3. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
4. New Mutants
5. Inhumans
6. Spider-Man
7. Doctor Strange
8. Gambit
9. Black Panther
10. Captain Marvel
11. Thor 3
12. Captain America 3
12. Avengers 3
14. Avengers 4

Wow.

Last edited:
1. Deadpool
2. X-Men Apocalypse
3. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
4. New Mutants
5. Inhumans
6. Spider-Man
7. Doctor Strange
8. Gambit
9. Black Panther
10. Captain Marvel
11. Thor 3
12. Captain America 3
12. Avengers 3
14. Avengers 4
please tell me, how are Deadpool, Gambit, the next unnecessary Fox-Men sequel and technically Avengers 4 part of Phase 3? I know from the past your reading comprehension skills are almost non existent, but the thread title is as simple as possible and even you should be able to understand it.

1. Avengers Infinity War Part 1 & 2
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. Spider-Man
5. Doctor Strange
6. Black Panther
7. Inhumans
8. Thor: Ragnarok
9. Captain Marvel

please tell me, how are Deadpool, Gambit, the next unnecessary Fox-Men sequel and technically Avengers 4 part of Phase 3? I know from the past your reading comprehension skills are almost non existent, but the thread title is as simple as possible and even you should be able to understand it.

Don't waste your time...

He's very clearly doing it for attention.

1) Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (I'm a big Thanos fan)
2) Avengers: Infinity War Part 2
Whoa, Part 1 higher than Part 2? Interesting, elaborate!

1) Captain America: Civil War- Hot Rod Red and Star-Spangled. Morning vs Evening. Serum vs Machine. Iron Man vs Captain America: Dawn of MCU Spider-Man.

2) Spider-Man- Spidey's home and he gets to join the Golden Age of Superhero movies.

3) The Avengers: Infinity War Part 1/2- It's all of the Avengers, possibly the GOTG and Spider-Man teaming up to fight Thanos.

4) Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2- First one was great. I'm just excited to follow these characters.

5) Captain Marvel- Of all of the new heroes she interests me the most. I've liked her in the comics I've read and the EMH cartoon but I've never read her solos.

6) Black Panther- I'll probably be more or less interested after I see how Wakanda is portrayed in CW but I'm really interested to see a royal in superheroes and one that's not related to Greek Mythology.

7) Doctor Strange- I know nothing about the character other than his origin. [BLACKOUT]Ant-Man[/BLACKOUT] got me more excited.

8) Inhumans- Meh. AOS seems to be making them into the X-Men and I already like the current X-Men movies so I don't really need to see FauX-Men. Unless it's nothing like the ones in AOS but still meh.

9) Thor: Ragnarok- I don't want another Thor. I like Thor and Loki but I don't need to see them before their appearances in IW.

1) Spider-Man- My favorite superhero in the MCU. What more needs to be said?

2) Infinity Wars- Will be cool to see the new heroes amongst the old Avengers. Spider-Man, Ant-Man, etc.

3) Captain America 3

4) Black Panther

5) Captain Marvel

6) GOTG Vol 2

7) Doctor Strange

8) Thor 3

9) Inhumans.

1. Inhumans
2. Black Panther
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. Spider-Man
5. Thor: Ragnarok
6. Avengers: Infinity War - Part 1 and Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2
7. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
8. Doctor Strange
9. Captain Marvel

1.Doctor Strange
2.Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2
3.Avengers: Infinity War Part 1/Part 2
4.Captain America: Civil War
5.Spider-Man
6.Black Panther
7.Thor: Ragnarok
8.Captain Marvel
9.Inhumans

1. Captain America: Civil War
  2. Doctor Strange
  3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
  4. Spider-Man
  5. Thor: Ragnarok
  6. Avengers: Infinity War - Part I
  7. Black Panther
  8. Captain Marvel
  9. Avengers: Infinity War - Part II
  10. Inhumans

1. Infinity War - Incredibly excited to see the Russos do an Avengers movie. I desperately hope they make Thanos a serious, threatening and great villain. These films have the potential to be the pinnacle of the comic book movie genre.

2. Black Panther - He's my favorite superhero not to get a movie yet (well after Feb 2016 that is) & I can't wait to see Wakanda brought to life. I hope there's a lot of political sub-tones in the movie. This movie very well could be the most thought provoking MCU movie if Marvel lets it be.

3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - The first film is my 5th favorite movie of all-time and the Dan/Abnett Guardians run is one of my all-time favorite comics. I can't wait to get another good dose of Guardians since the comics are currently f***ing awful. I hope Adam Warlock, Mantis & Cosmo showup; a surprise extended role from Howard the Duck would be a dream come true too.

4. Spider-Man - Spider-Man 2 is a fantastic movie but doesn't adapt the characters quite right, Amazing Spider-Man got the characters right but was just an alright movie...I'm hoping this movie will be a blend of the two, the perfect Spider-Man movie. Mysterio, Kraven or Kingpin as the villain would be really cool & much different from what we've seen so far. The John Hughes tone they're going for is also a mouth watering idea.

5. Captain Marvel - Carol is my favorite female character of all-time, so I'm so happy that she's not only coming to the movies but getting her own one. I just hope it's a movie that's solely about her and not a tie-in to Infinity War. An origin story about Carol stopping a secret Kree invasion would be awesome.

6. Captain America: Civil War - Interested in seeing how they bring this story to life, while also super excited to see the first appearances of MCU Spidey & Black Panther. I am a bit wary that it might get too cramped though; as of now I'm now as worried about this movie as I am about Batman vs Superman, but we'll see.

7. Doctor Strange - This movie will either be one of the best superhero movies ever or completely average, I'm not sure yet. I just hope the visuals are as insane as I think they're going to be, that alone could make it one of the best.

8. Thor: Ragnarok - Thor has been the weakest link of the MCU so far, his treatment is almost like Fox's treatment of X-Men who aren't Wolverine, Xaiver or Magneto. He's had one decent movie (the first one), one movie that is the only bad movie in the MCU IMO & he's been in two Avengers movie where's he done jack s***; Thor's MCU track record is not good. I really hope this movie is the one that finally redeems MCU Thor because I don't want the character, and Chris Hemsworth, to go to waste. It also needs a dose of Beta Ray Bill.

9. The Inhumans - I have no idea what to expect from this movie. The Inhumans have always been C-List and unlike the Guardians, they haven't had any popular runs for me to get an idea of what the movie could be based off of. I'm also worried about the rumor that the one Inhuman I already like, Crystal, is somehow tied up with the Fantastic Four rights....though that might not be an issue soon lololol

Last edited:
1. Captain America 3 Civil War

2. Guardian Of The Galaxy 2
3. Spiderman
4. Avengers Infinity Part 2
5. Avengers Infinity Part 1
6. Dr. Strange
7. Captain Marvel
8. Thor 3 Ragnarok
9. Black Phanter
10. Inhumans

I'm just stoked that in 2016 we get 4 Marvel movies and 2 DC movies that have good prospects (this year only had Ant-Man and Avengers). Possibly 5, but i'm not counting Gambit until i see a teaser.

Civil War
Doctor Strange
Deadpool
Apocalypse
BvS
Suicide Squad

Can't wait.

1. Infinity War 1/2
2. Captain America Civil War
3. Spider-Man
4. Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2
5. Dr. Strange
6. Captain Marvel
7. Thor 3: Ragnarok
8. Black Panther
9. Inhumans

Can we technically rank in categories or does this list have to be both crossover films and standalone films?

1. Infinity War - Incredibly excited to see the Russos do an Avengers movie. I desperately hope they make Thanos a serious, threatening and great villain. These films have the potential to be the pinnacle of the comic book movie genre.

2. Black Panther - He's my favorite superhero not to get a movie yet (well after Feb 2016 that is) & I can't wait to see Wakanda brought to life. I hope there's a lot of political sub-tones in the movie. This movie very well could be the most thought provoking MCU movie if Marvel lets it be.

3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - The first film is my 5th favorite movie of all-time and the Dan/Abnett Guardians run is one of my all-time favorite comics. I can't wait to get another good dose of Guardians since the comics are currently f***ing awful. I hope Adam Warlock, Mantis & Cosmo showup; a surprise extended role from Howard the Duck would be a dream come true too.

4. Spider-Man - Spider-Man 2 is a fantastic movie but doesn't adapt the characters quite right, Amazing Spider-Man got the characters right but was just an alright movie...I'm hoping this movie will be a blend of the two, the perfect Spider-Man movie. Mysterio, Kraven or Kingpin as the villain would be really cool & much different from what we've seen so far. The John Hughes tone they're going for is also a mouth watering idea.

5. Captain Marvel - Carol is my favorite female character of all-time, so I'm so happy that she's not only coming to the movies but getting her own one. I just hope it's a movie that's solely about her and not a tie-in to Infinity War. An origin story about Carol stopping a secret Kree invasion would be awesome.

6. Captain America: Civil War - Interested in seeing how they bring this story to life, while also super excited to see the first appearances of MCU Spidey & Black Panther. I am a bit wary that it might get too cramped though; as of now I'm now as worried about this movie as I am about Batman vs Superman, but we'll see.

7. Doctor Strange - This movie will either be one of the best superhero movies ever or completely average, I'm not sure yet. I just hope the visuals are as insane as I think they're going to be, that alone could make it one of the best.

8. Thor: Ragnarok - Thor has been the weakest link of the MCU so far, his treatment is almost like Fox's treatment of X-Men who aren't Wolverine, Xaiver or Magneto.He's had one decent movie (the first one), one movie that is the only bad movie in the MCU IMO & he's been in two Avengers movie where's he done jack s***; Thor's MCU track record is not good. I really hope this movie is the one that finally redeems MCU Thor because I don't want the character, and Chris Hemsworth, to go to waste. It also needs a dose of Beta Ray Bill.

9. The Inhumans - I have no idea what to expect from this movie. The Inhumans have always been C-List and unlike the Guardians, they haven't had any popular runs for me to get an idea of what the movie could be based off of. I'm also worried about the rumor that the one Inhuman I already like, Crystal, is somehow tied up with the Fantastic Four rights....though that might not be an issue soon lololol

That's an absurd statement. Are you honestly saying that MCU Thor is no more developed than Movie Colossus or Bishop? Because that's just bull**** of the highest order. He had a major character arc in the first Thor movie and another (albeit rushed) arc in TDW.

Also, Thor kicked ass in both Avengers films. He was shown to be (nearly) a physical match for Hulk even without Mjolnir and was kicking major butt in the final battles of both TA and AoU. As for character, his relationship with Loki was a big part of TA and in AoU, he was the one who figured out the wider plan of Thanos and that Vision needed to be created.

Maybe you don't like the way Thor has been written thus far, but to say he hasn't had any development or screen presence is just dishonesty IMO.

From Most to Least

Civil War - It's the next Marvel movie so my anticipation for this is VERY high. Also, I loved TWS

Captain Marvel - Carol Danvers. Need I say more?

Infinity War p1. - I want to see how they set up for IF part 2

IF p. 2 - HOW DOES IT ALL END?

Thor: Ragnorok - Probably going to be a huge set up for IF so it's a must see. Also Chris Hemsworth.

Dr. Strange - Benedict Cumberbatch that's why.

GOTG 2 - Loved the first one. Have high hopes for the second.

Inhumans - Not that familiar but the more I read the more I like. Also, Crystal is like the MCU version of the Avatar (with her being able to control all 4 elements). Yes please.

Black Panther - Not familiar with this character so I need to get reading.

Spider-Man - I like Spidey, but I can't seem to get excited for this one.

Ranking from greatest to least in level of anticipation.
  1. Infinity War
  2. Civil War
  3. Black Panther
  4. Inhumans
  5. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
  6. Spiderman
  7. Doctor Strange
  8. Captain Marvel
I don't know much about the Inhumans or Black Panther, but I think it will be interesting to see them on the big screen. I don't have much attachment or knowledge about Captain Marvel or Doctor Strange, but they're on the bottom of my priority list currently.

I don't know how I feel about Thor: Ragnarok at this moment, but I do feel relieved that the first round of MCU flicks are coming to an end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"