• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pick Ur Team of X-Men

Gambit
Iceman
Nightcrawler
Shadowcat
Rogue
Wolverine
Multiple- Man
Cable

1. cable as team leader
2. domino
3. shatterstar
4. deadpool
5. sunspot
6. collossus
7. kitty pryde

Cyclops
Jean Grey
Beast
Storm
Gambit
Rogue
Angel

-Psylocke

-Storm

-Shatterstar

-Longshot

-Wolverine

-Gambit

-Mystique

-Multiple Man

Cyclops... of the 90s, not Singerized Morrisonized (sodomized) Cyclops... best leader ever... to further his goodness, give him that Blackbolt flavor, with an opticblast strong enough to buckle galactus... enslaved to his power and his mission, Cyclops becomes cool again, thank goodness.

Jean Grey... a replacement for professor X... a brilliant woman and the headmistress of the scool who can no longer trust herself in battle to hold in the Phoenix. Mostly non-combatant, but still a very useful team member and reasource. Tension with husband Scott over leadership stuff.

Iceman... for raw power and comic jokes. He does things with ice that shouldn't be done, on magnitudes that can't be ignored... he's damn near the magneto of ice at this point and he loves every second of it. Even for all his icy wrath, he still can be taken down a peg or two once in a while...

Nightcrawler... the concience of the team. The warm heart and the saving grace of many a near disaster. He is the fixit man for botched attacks, emotions and thought processes. He's everyone's guardian angel, the Chaplain of the School and while he tends to err on the side of pacifism, the only people who have any hope of keeping up with his agility are spider-man and quicksilver.

Rogue... Badass all the livelong day. She gains more and more control over her abilities, calling forth powers used long ago, holding powers she gains for long periods of time, Rogue becomes a mutant of all mutants. The tragic into of Rogambit at the start of my X-Book makes her very angry. She IS the wolverine of the team, and she is not to be played with.

Bishop -- the scrapper on the team. Absorbing damage, but now, (due to somefreakiness), not pain, Bishop takes a licking and keeps on ticking, with his trusted gun from the future, unbeleivable military training and an undying determination, Bishop takes the field next to the likes of Rogue, Cyclops, Iceman, Phoenix and Nightcrawler.... hoping to do some good... and typically, with his unorthodox thinking, and ability to typically be forgotten about by readers and team members alike, Bishop will often be the ace-in-the-hole...

Jubilee -- Back as the Pre-eminent Junior Member once again, using her power to manipulate light in several stunts, including a pseudo sentient fireworks mastery, Jubilee demonstrates her dedication to the mission and her love of being an X-Men while being a window into what the heck has been going on since we last saw our friends...

Banshee
Beast
Iceman
Juggernaut
Magneto
Rogue
White Queen
Wolverine

Storm
Collossus
Rouge
Nightcrawler
Phylocke
Gambit
Iceman

and of coarse which x-men team would be complete without your loveable, huggable Wolverine

Bad Guys:
magneto
Pyro
Sabertooth
blob
toad
apocalypse
mesmero
juggernaught

MALCOLM X-MEN:

Minster X (Malcolm X)

Black Pantherine (Huey Newton)

Osiris-clops (Sen.Barrack Obama)

Hell-Storm (Oprah Winfrey)

Midnightcrawler (Wesley Snipes)

Bishslap (Suge Knight)

Beastbox (Mike Tyson)

Ice-mon (Bob Marley)

Mimic (Eminem)

Gamble (Michael Jordan)

Ho'gue (lil'Kim)

BROTHERHOOD OF EVIL REPUBLICANS:

Magveto (George W. Bush)

Juggertack (Dick Chainey)

Mystake (Condelezza Rice)

Turd (Donald Rumsfeld)

O'Pyro (Bill O'Reilly)

Slob (Rush Limbaugh)

Sabretruth (Scooter Liddy)

X-Y MEN:

Prince

Boy George

Michael Jackson

David Guest

Ryan Seacrest

Clay Aiken

RuPaul

Wolverine

supermarvelman said:
I like ur teams roach

just trying to be different... a taste of old and new

OIY!-MEN:

Rabbi X (Carl Reiner)

Oyclop (Jason Shwartz)

Lampoonrine (John Stewart)

Diva'zzeler (Barbara Streisand)

Coloss'mo (Goldberg)

Mag'shtick'no (Mel Brooks)

Guilt'bit (Woody Allen)

Jewbilee (Sarah Silverman)

Im gonna cheat
3 teams
Astonishing Team or Team Blue preferable creative team: Scott Lobdell & Joe Mad

this is the veteran team

Cyclops...(leader)

Wolverine...(only team he should even appear in, make his appearnces limited because hes an avenger now(which i like btw) and his own drama)

Iceman...(my fave X-man used they way he should be i mean he is omega level right?)

Emma Frost...(gotta have her Phoenix is dead accept it)

Beast

Angel...(up the ante on his powers already, hes an angel so u might as well make him almost immortal a la wolverine if he already isnt,havnt read much of him in a while since he got his feathers back, healing powers are nice touch too)

Polaris(another energy wielder plus i cant see her workin with havok after he played her like that bsides cant bobby get his? FOR ONCE? im tired of iceman gettin played)

Jubilee

X-men team preferable creative team Fabian Nicieza and Jim Lee
this is a more powerful team built for infiltration/commando missions
Cable(leader)

Storm(co-leader)

Cannonball(most likely th co-co commander b/c in the true spirit of cable...he wouldnt be around all that much would he?)

Shatterstar (i love him, how cant u, the best wild card since wolvy..too bad he's not used...hint hint to Mike Carey, scratch Sabretooth from the team and give us Shatterstar)

Psylocke(resident psychic and kicks u know what too)

Warpath(resident strong guy)

Rachel

Kitty

Uncanny Team preferable creative team Scott Lobdell & Salvador Larocca
this is the fiery all powerful hotheaded group i guess
Havok(leader)

Gambit

Rogue(the powerhouse not the fake human torch)b/c we have....

Sunfire(we need a hot head...oh yeah...AOA style babyno other way)

Colossus

Nightcrawler(the calming influence)

Deadpool('nother one of my wildcards can see him buttin heads with my boy Gambit already)

Bishop(Bishop Deadpool Gambit 3-way fights nuff' ssaid)

oh i almost forgot
the New improved Brotherhood

Magneto...possibly the greatest villian ever...you most certainly can make a case for Doom...i wont argue it i love and respect Doom, but Mags is my fave.

Exodus incredibly powerful incredibly underused...will follow magneto to the end of the Earth

Quicksilver...after HOM and SOM i dont see him bein accepted back into the superhero community so why not villainous quicksilver...and can his power please live up to the great name of Magnus??? LIGHTSPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Avalanche...nice tool nice powers

Mystique

Juggernaut

Sabretooth

Amelia Voght(dunno if i spelled it correctly)

X-RAPPERS:

Professor MCX (DMX) "Where my Dawgs at?!"

Beasta' Rhymes (Busta Rhymes) "Oh my starter pistols and bodyguarders."

Shotcrawler (Ja' Rule) "Mein' Gat!" "Murda!"

Bamm!shee (Kanye' West) "Bolivar Trask, hates black mutants."

Phen-eve-nix (Eve) "I'm on my period, don't f--k with me today!"

Shadowfox (Foxy Brown) "Clicklossus and me, we Bonnie&Clyde."

Clicklossus (Game) "I ain't Russian, but I play Russian Roulet wit yo life!"

Jackerine (lil'Jon) "I'm the best at what I do!! YEAH!!! bub."

Gumbo (Juvenile) "FEMA?! f--k FEMA!"

GANGSTA RAPPERS OF BLING-BLING:

50-Tooth (50-Cent) "I got shot nine times......."

Mr.Slizzard (Snoop Dogg) "What's da dizzle wit da DNA? fo'shizzle"

*****naut (David Banner) "Stompin' like a pimp."

Ice-boi (Ice Cube) "F--k da X-Rappers!"

Omega-Red Rag (Suge Knight) "Givemeyomoneyb-tch!"

Magnegro (Afrika Bambata) "Rock,Rock..planet Rock"

Toady Toad (Flavor Flav) "What time is it?...Yeah Boyeee!!"

supermarvelman said:
If you could create your own team of X-men who would u choose dead or alive who would u choose up to 8 members

juggernaut btch
gambit
wolvering
cable rage
prime bishop
subzero iceman
professor x(not in wheel chair)
young magneto

The X-Men!! AKA Deadmeat if they get into a fight with anybody.
Leech
Doug Ramsey
Beak
Spike
Squid boy
Artie

Mimic (Ability to mimic any mutant or superhuman ability or power, up to five power/abilities at a time, all at half power)

Lifegaurd (Subconscious manifestation of whatever power is necessary in a given situatiom

Rogue (Ability/memeory absorbtion through physical contact, Invulnerability, Super Strength, Flight)

Deadpool (Outstanding healing factor, ability to regenerate whole limbs)

Northstar (Flight, Super-Speed, Light Projection)

Juggernaut (Supernatural Strength, Invulnerability)

Gambit (Ability to charge inanimate objects with explosive kinetic energy)

Beast (Superhuman Intelligence, Strength, Speed, Agility)

I'd be screwed if I ren into some telepaths though, but with Mimic, Rogue, Juggernaut, and Lifegaurd, I think my team would have a great chance against nearly any team no matter what size.

Anubis said:
The X-Men!! AKA Deadmeat if they get into a fight with anybody.
Leech
Doug Ramsey
Beak
Spike
Squid boy
Artie

How ya like my X-men?

Here's my team (if chamber hadn't lost his power and gambit hadn't turned horseman):

Angel (Team Leader)
Gambit
Wolverine
Shadow Cat
Psylocke
Cannonball
Chamber
Colossus

Wolverine---temper
Cyclops----leadership
Dark Phoenix (Jean Grey)----full raw power
Rogue----brute strength
Storm----weather control
Colossus---another pure raw powerhouse
Beast----the brains
Chamber---one of the few omegas

This would be the team to beat in the world!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"