Your Ideal X-Men/Avengers Roster

Oh, is Baldy back?

Don't forget that Molly is also a lot smarter than she looks, and may possibly have psionic powers herself. and I don't want to do the whole thing as comedy, but there is no rule saying something can't be equal parts comedey and Drama. So Molly gets to make fun of the older X-Men once in a while, and annoy them by always tagging along, despite their best efforts. This just emphasizes the point that Molly is much smarter than most suspect.

Avengers
Captain America
Hawkeye
Ant-Man (II)
Beast
Black Knight (III)
Hercules
Quasar
Ms. Marvel

X-Men
Storm
Northstar
Thunderbird III
Nightcrawler
Banshee
Colossus
Shadow Cat
Havok

Zoken said:
Oh, is Baldy back?

Don't forget that Molly is also a lot smarter than she looks, and may possibly have psionic powers herself. and I don't want to do the whole thing as comedy, but there is no rule saying something can't be equal parts comedey and Drama. So Molly gets to make fun of the older X-Men once in a while, and annoy them by always tagging along, despite their best efforts. This just emphasizes the point that Molly is much smarter than most suspect.
Where has there been any indication that Molly has psionic powers? :confused:

And yes, Molly is smart. For an 11-year-old. But what does that have to do with anything?

West Coast Avengers
Iron Man
Firestar
Justice
Photon (Morica Rambeau)
Spider-Woman
U.S.Agent
Hank Pym
Sentry

X-Men:

Cyclops
Chamber
Husk
Hank
Shadowcat
Rachel (The latest Marvel Girl)
Colossus
Psylocke

Avengers:

Iron Man
Hulk
Scarlet Witch
Thor (Or Beta Ray Bill, seeing how he's on Earth right now, and Thor will probably be King Thor. And if push really came to shove, Hercules)
Ms. Marvel
Vision
Captain America
Hawkeye
Lyja (A girl can dream to actually have a fricking Skrull on the "good side" can't she?)

TheCorpulent1 said:

And yes, Molly is smart. For an 11-year-old. But what does that have to do with anything?

Her parents are psychics. Usually the powers are the same or at least related from parent to child for the most part. It's possible she's just exhibiting psionic energy as powering up her physical form, and that's why she gets really tired, since her mind is being stressed heavily.

I've read that mutant powers are totally random, which seems to be the case to me. Franklin Richards gained unprecedented reality manipulation power from an invisible mother and a stretchy father. Scarlet Witch gained probability altering powers and Quicksilver gained super-speed from a magnetism-manipulating father and an unpowered mother. Cyclops and Havok gained their powers from totally unpowered parents. The list goes on. It seems more the exception than the rule for mutant children to gain their parents' power to me.

TheCorpulent1 said:
I've read that mutant powers are totally random, which seems to be the case to me. Franklin Richards gained unprecedented reality manipulation power from an invisible mother and a stretchy father. Scarlet Witch gained probability altering powers and Quicksilver gained super-speed from a magnetism-manipulating father and an unpowered mother. Cyclops and Havok gained their powers from totally unpowered parents. The list goes on. It seems more the exception than the rule for mutant children to gain their parents' power to me.

I dunno, after mutants started having children in the whole scheme of things, they seemed to more often than not take after their parents to me.

Though Lorna DID take after her dad.

It would make more sense for them to take after their parents. Speaking from an evolutionary prospect of course.

X-Men
Charles Xavier (does he count as a member?)
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Wolverine
Storm
Colossus
Beast
Ice Man
Shadow Cat

Avengers
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Wonder Man
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Hawkeye
Wasp

and if I could squeeze them into the Avengers
Giant Man
Beast
Ms. Marvel
Jarvis (but he doesn't actually count right?)

TheCorpulent1 said:

Well the fact that Molly's eyes glow, just like her parents did whenthey were accessing their telepathic powers is a big indicator for me. also the fact that she saw through Geoffry Wilder's disguise in the True Believer's arc. Her super-strength is more than likely psionic in nature, and she is a highly intelligent young woman, I'm not saying she's a genius, I'm just saying that she's smarter than she acts, and that would lead to people underestimating her (And if she's smart enough to think of that well , then I'd say she's pretty damn smart).

Zoken said:
Well the fact that Molly's eyes glow, just like her parents did whenthey were accessing their telepathic powers is a big indicator for me. also the fact that she saw through Geoffry Wilder's disguise in the True Believer's arc. Her super-strength is more than likely psionic in nature, and she is a highly intelligent young woman, I'm not saying she's a genius, I'm just saying that she's smarter than she acts, and that would lead to people underestimating her (And if she's smart enough to think of that well , then I'd say she's pretty damn smart).

We're assuming that the Chamber accent was a decent to good one. There's a chance it flat out sucked. Like the friends said, he only had a decent accent when he was reciting Python lines.

However no one in Excelsior noticed that it sounded fake. Only Molly did.

Nobody in Excelsior probably cared since he contacted people telepathically. They weren't being critical of him, since it was a help group rather than someone trying to beat them up.

Right... so two journalist, an actress (hopeful), a street-wise hero-washout, and Darkhawk NEVER NOTICE that one of their members has an obviously fake british accent, even in telepathy?

Or that, once again, none of them care? Why the hell would they? He was a group member turned temporary teammate. Not someone under the microscope.

- "Hey Medal Boy.."

- "If you're going to call me by my "hero" name Ricochet, call me Darkhawk."

- "Yeah... I've been studying Starsmore for a while."

- "You have? Do you suspect him of something? What's the scoop?"

- "He has a poor British accent."

- "I'm disowning you person whom I've never heard of before this meeting."

- "This is serious stuff!! Argh... Turbo!"

- "Hmm? Something wrong?"

- "It's Chamber."

- "He is a bit antisocial. That's what this group is about."

- "Well...there's more."

- "Why? What's wrong?"

- "He has a poor British accent. I'm telling you, this is important stuff!"

- "Get the hell out of here."

Considering they probably didn't know Chamber before he joined Excelsior, I'd say that they could have signed it away to eccentrism or Brit-wannabeish.

I'm sorry, but I think a room full of people who have been in the superhero game for years (bar Johnny) are going to more than a little suspicious of a guy who uses a false british accent. My theory is that his chameleon charm provided an accurate answer and due to the psionic (again supposition) nature of Molly's powers, she was able to see through it.

Zoken said:
I'm sorry, but I think a room full of people who have been in the superhero game for years (bar Johnny) are going to more than a little suspicious of a guy who uses a false british accent. My theory is that his chameleon charm provided an accurate answer and due to the psionic (again supposition) nature of Molly's powers, she was able to see through it.

They're people who dress up in Halloween costumes as teenagers, and some for longer. I somehow doubt that a bad accent is really all that odd to them.

One avenger, two pro-journalists, this aren't people who would ignore an obvious attempt to fool them. MAYBE Johnny and Julie would let it slide (If anyone them), but Mickey, Phil, and Darkhawk are going to call him on it.

X-Men
------
Cyclops
Wolverine
Cable
Psylocke
Colossus
Shadow Cat
Bishop

Avengers
---------
Capt. America
Thor
Iron Man
Hawkeye
Vision (1 or 2 eithers fine)
Quicksilver
Beast

I tend to like the more classic line ups, but I've always liked the though of Wolverine, cable, bishop then tossing in a boy scout like Cyclops to keep them in line. Though I'm tempted kinda to throw gambit in the line up, I always liked angel too he seems semi useless but like he said to Jean in a comic 'he was given the best power of all - flight'.

X-men

Cyclops
Wolverine
Cannonball
Colossus
Storm
Rogue (and i'd still really want iceman, sunspot, jean grey, so Storm can hang around with a girl and Shadowcat)

Avengers

Captain America
Ms. Marvel
Hercules
Spider-man
The Vision
Luke Cage

X-Men

Psylocke
Wolverine
Shadowcat
Angel
Colossus
Rogue

Avengers

Thor
Scarlet Witch
Captian America
Iron Man
Spider Woman
Firestar

X-Men
Cyclops
iceman
pheonix
beast
wolverine
colossus
nightcrawler
storm
psylocke

avengers
cap america
iron man
thor
vision
sentry
scarlet witch
giant man
wasp
wonderman
Union jack

X-Men
Cyclops
Wolverine
Psylocke
Storm
Gambit
Rouge
Jean Grey
Nightcrawler
Jubilee

Avengers
Active
Captain America
Photon
Spiderman
Vision II
Scarlet Witch
Beast
Moondragon
Sandman
Sersi

Reserves
Iron Man
Quasar

X-Men (Team 1 - Astonishing X-Men)
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Wolverine
Beast
Shadowcat
Colossus

X-Men (Team 2 - Uncanny X-Men)
Havok
Nightcrawler
Polaris
Warpath
Psylocke
Storm

X-Men (Team 3 - X-Men)
Iceman
Rogue
Gambit
Angel
Bishop
Phoenix

X-Men (Team 4 - New X-Men)
Surge
Dust
Hellion
Rockslide
Mercury
X-23
Elixir
Bling
Marvel Girl
Spyke (bring the X-Men:Evolution version into the comics)

X-Men Reserves
Cannonball
Cable
Multiple Man
Wolfsbane
Strong Guy
Sunspot
Boom Boom
Northstar

Avengers
Captain America
Thor