Pics/Video Threads 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathy, have you seen the shower pic of ioan?

JMAfan said:
i think you get more PM's....and since you use them so much, i'm sure you are excited about that.....lmao......

yipee!!!! i'll just use the motivation of a bigger/cooler avvy as my motivation to make 2,000 more posts!

this is my personal favorite of the Chris "Flaunt" pics..
4%7E0.jpg

surfergirl said:
we will get through the wait together! once production picks up the time will seem to pass faster.

okay ..dumb question: but is there anything special that happens when you have 3,000 posts or is it just 3,000 posts LOL
yes i guess where in this together.

Wonder what SJP thinks.

jessicaalba011906088oo.jpg

I busted out laughing when I saw this, the look on his face is priceless.

liesse00 said:
Wonder what SJP thinks.

LMAO......and this isn't the only pic like this.....theres those looks all the time...i wonder what she thinks when she see these pics....lol....i'm sure she would have a very smart ass comment....she's good at that....

F4_097.jpg

the sequel should have more scenes like this one. the montage of the four living together was one of my favorite parts of the first movie :D

surfergirl said:
F4_097.jpg

the sequel should have more scenes like this one. the montage of the four living together was one of my favorite parts of the first movie :D

According to the commentary on the DVD, that's exactually what we'll see.

The Thing 2005 said:
According to the commentary on the DVD, that's exactually what we'll see.

i know i just hope they stick to it.

the yellow top accents her blonde hair. the wardrobe person did a nice job.

liesse00 said:
Wonder what SJP thinks.

it looks like he's licking his lips at a all you can eat buffay.and is this SJP person havea thing for matthew bodderick or something? what i'm i not getting here?

liesse00 said:
Wonder what SJP thinks.

it looks like he's licking his lips at a all you can eat buffay.and is this SJP person havea thing for matthew bodderick or something? what i'm i not getting here?

liesse00 said:
Wonder what SJP thinks.

JMAfan said:
Kathy, have you seen the shower pic of ioan?
Certainly have Kel, but have to admit it's not one of my favourites!! Body is fine, but the weird look on Ioan's face sort of freaks me out!! :eek:

J Alba's Lover said:

SJP stands for Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick's wife. I am still in awe at just how beautiful Jessica is.....she's absolutely stunning!! I'm sure Matthew wasn't the only male staring at her with his mouth hanging open that night!!! ;)

Kathy:)

AnotherIoanFan said:
Certainly have Kel, but have to admit it's not one of my favourites!! Body is fine, but the weird look on Ioan's face sort of freaks me out!! :eek:

SJP stands for Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick's wife. I am still in awe at just how beautiful Jessica is.....she's absolutely stunning!! I'm sure Matthew wasn't the only male staring at her with his mouth hanging open that night!!! ;)

I saw it when I was looking for the other pics I posted....I thought....ummmm nooooooo.....I think I'll skip on posting that one here....lol:eek:

She is the most beautiful woman today. You can have Angelina. You can have Jlo. You can have Anistion, or any other women you can name. I'll take Jessica Alba.

The Thing 2005 said:
She is the most beautiful woman today. You can have Angelina. You can have Jlo. You can have Anistion, or any other women you can name. I'll take Jessica Alba.
lol i hear you on that man!

AnotherIoanFan said:

oh ok then i thought you where talking about someone on here. but yeah i'm also stunned by jessica's humble beauty. and i'm sure your about boddrick not being the only guy mouth opened. jessica bf's is a very very very lucky guy. but i'm sure he already knows that. i'm sure he might get the least bit jealous though from time to time.

J Alba's Lover said:

simple beautiful that girl:up:

Hi:spidey:

wait, wait, wait! so Matthew Broderick's expression in that picture of Jessica is what everyone was laughing at??? i've been having such a blonde moment looking at that picture trying to see why people would laugh at it.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"