Pics/Video Threads 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Article

Another Article
Celebs will pace charity race

The guest list isn't complete yet, but expect quite a few stars to rev up for charity at the fourth annual Cadillac Celebrity Go-Kart race at the Michigan State Fairgrounds Feb. 4. Among those signed on are Jessica Alba, Jimmy Kimmel, Sarah Silverman, "Entourage" star Adrian Grenier, Nick Lachey and Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Byron Leftwich.

More celebrity participants will be added. The winner will nab a $10,000 check for a favorite charity.

The race will be indoors. The public can't get inside but will be allowed to hang out in the vicinity.

Jessica will be on Jimmy Kimmel Friday, Feb. 3 from Detroit at the Super Bowl.

liesse00 said:
Wonder what SJP thinks.

jessicaalba011906088oo.jpg

He's got a woody and a chubby. :eek: Down boy, down. :D Bark, bark.

Jessica at the Lakers Game this weekend.

She's right next to the coaches....dang, those are awesome seats.

Jessica Number #1 on Ask Mens.com 99 most deseriable Woman of 2006

mws950.jpg

#1 Jessica
Alba

AskMen.com Desirability Score: 9.07

What She's Known For

Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jessica Alba. That sequence may look like a misprint, but the California hottie is quickly becoming one of the world’s foremost action stars. Jessica first came to our attention as feisty Max Guevara in James Cameron’s hit series Dark Angel, and has since starred in films such as Honey and The Sleeping Dictionary.

2005 Career highlights

Jessica had a career year in 2005, appearing in one blockbuster after another. She donned a pair of buttless chaps in Frank Miller’s Sin City, sported a bikini in the underwater thriller Into the Blue, and then put the "fantastic” back into Fantastic Four. The three films have since grossed over $520 million worldwide, and lucky Jessica finds herself named AskMen.com’s Most Desirable Woman of 2006.

2006 Career Forecast

The adventure will continue for Jessica in 2006 as she joins forces with Hayden Christensen in the thriller Awake and rises to the top of the marquee in Sonic.

http://www.askmen.com/specials/2006_top_99/jessica-alba-1.html

Well, as long as Julian may be back in the mix again, here is a few pix

Victor has some interesting hobbies :D
bloodyntseason2a5mn.jpg

Yikes....lol

Came across this picture, the source is an Australian press site, showing Jessica at the Golden Globes. The funny part is the caption, which said..

"Jessica Alba tries to free her dress as Julian McMahon steps on it as they arrive for the 63rd annual Golden Globes"

GOLDENGLOBESWWP245.jpg

LOL thats funny....

Iron Maiden said:
Came across this picture, the source is an Australian press site, showing Jessica at the Golden Globes. The funny part is the caption, which said..

"Jessica Alba tries to free her dress as Julian McMahon steps on it as they arrive for the 63rd annual Golden Globes"

GOLDENGLOBESWWP245.jpg
lOL that is funny. look at her face.

liesse00 said:
Wonder what SJP thinks.

jessicaalba011906088oo.jpg

I busted out laughing when I saw this, the look on his face is priceless.
Priceless!

Jessica on Kimmel Tonight!

WOW! those drwings are so gorgeous! its like looking at a picture of her there that good. i give major creditto mindy for talking her time to draw these works of art.

That would be Zindy...not Mindy....LOL

Yay I fount it! Thanks JMA Fan :up:

GOLDENGLOBESWWP245.jpg

LOL! That's why you dont wear dresses that go longer than 2 inches past your feet. Poor girl LOL

Who's stepping on her dress?

^^^^^^LOL, I'm glad you found your way FT....and that would be Julian stepping on her dress....if you notice, in most pics after this incident....she is holding the train.....yes the train does pose a problem, but it made her dress very special in a sea of mediocrity at this years Golden Globes......imo...but yes....trains suck.....LOL

JMAfan said:
^^^^^^LOL, I'm glad you found your way FT....and that would be Julian stepping on her dress.

LOL I thougth it was Chris! LOL He is more proned to do stuff like that :)

Jullian had better said he was sorry...if he noticed....LOL that's funny :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"