Pitch Perfect 3

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
pitchposter.jpg

The trilogy concludes with the Bellas out of college and split up, only to reunite for an overseas USO show.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/861555-last-call-pitches-the-pitch-perfect-3-poster-is-here

Didn't see the second one, but the plot for this one sounds really desperate.

Love the first one, second was meh. Symbiotic is right though, the plot for this is really desperate

Always happy for more Pitch Perfect!

[YT]qZkuyLsN3gM[/YT]

Trailer.

Alright trailer. I'll go see it because I'm a sucker for music related movies.

I'm here for all things PP. Plot is wack, but that's okay with me.

Anna Kendrick you shouldn't need the money this badly. 😭
I was gonna say she's been very under the radar since 2019 or so after seemingly popping up everywhere for about 10 years prior to that but I forgot that she's in the Trolls movies so she should be coasting off of those paychecks.

I was gonna say she's been very under the radar since 2019 or so after seemingly popping up everywhere for about 10 years prior to that but I forgot that she's in the Trolls movies so she should be coasting off of those paychecks.
I appreciate the restraint to do a sitcom. :o

I appreciate the restraint to do a sitcom. :o
TBH I'm surprised Marvel hasn't gotten her to play Squirrel Girl but I also feel like that window would have opened and closed during Phase 4 when they were throwing everything at the wall.

TBH I'm surprised Marvel hasn't gotten her to play Squirrel Girl but I also feel like that window would have opened and closed during Phase 4 when they were throwing everything at the wall.
Squirrel Girl's time should have come as a streaming show on Disney+ alongside maybe She Hulk, but that time has passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"