Bruce Willis is Berry's Perfect Stranger

So I was bored yesterday, and decided to see this before I had to meet my sister to see Spider-Man 3, and I'm sorry, but this movie was just pantently ridiculous!! For one, I don't remember seeing any Halle ass shots, unecessary or otherwise! Least not naked ass shots. But c'mon!

So Halle's character's mother killed Halle's friend's father when she was little, and they buried him in the backyard?!? And the friend was holding it over Halle for like what, 20 years?!? Sorry, but that incident had to be one of the sloppiest murders and subsequent cover-ups I've seen in a film EVER!! And it turns out Halle's killed her friend, and Bruce Willis' character had nothing to do with it?!? I call bulls**t!!

i don't think it was her friend's father that they killed, it was halle's actual dad. then her neighbor saw them bury him in the backyard and that's how they became close. the friend's mom even said in the movie, you and her were so close, especially after ur father left---

Thought this was interesting and a really honest response to the film, by Bruce Willis:

"Perfect Stranger was ruined by the producers. Oddly enough, that film was meant to be a hard R rating, but when all the things that were meant to be in it were cut, EXCEPT for the fck's, they got a PG-13 rating. Weird right? I was disappointed with that film. Everyone tried hard, worked hard, but it was not to be."

http://www.aintitcool.com/talkback_display/32511#comment_1488777

So I heard this movie was horrible. What did it get on rotten tomatoes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"