Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=10897

Source: Variety
August 22, 2005

willisperfectstranger.jpg

Bruce Willis will star opposite Halle Berry in the James Foley-directed psychological thriller Perfect Stranger for Revolution Studios, reports Variety. The film is expected to begin production in early 2006.

In Perfect Stranger, which is set in the world of the Internet, Berry plays a woman who goes undercover, both on and offline, to investigate a friend's murder. Willis will play one of the chief suspects Berry is investigating.

The film was originally written by John Bokenkamp, with rewrites by Frank Rinzulli and Todd Komarnicki.

Willis, who was last seen in Sin City and Hostage, is currently in pre-production on Die Hard 4.0 for 20th Century Fox. Hrecently dropped out of New Line crime drama Solace, which had been set to start production this summer.

So Die Hard 4 IS happening? And it's officially titled Die Hard "4.0"?

Screw all these movies. I want Willis as Nick Fury. I can wait, I just want to know that he's gonna do it.

KenK said:
So Die Hard 4 IS happening? And it's officially titled Die Hard "4.0"?

It looks like it,last i heard they wanted Florent Siri to direct it

hunter rider said:
It looks like it,last i heard they wanted Florent Siri to direct it

the guy who did Hostage?

Man, could they not come up with a better title. The title sounds too much like that sitcom from the late 80's Perfect Strangers ...will Bruce's character be called Balki?
confused.gif
redface1.gif
icon14.gif

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=12674

Ribisi and Dourdan Join Perfect Stranger

Source: The Hollywood Reporter
January 12, 2006

Giovanni Ribisi and Gary Dourdan are joining the cast of the Revolution Studios' psychological thriller Perfect Stranger. Halle Berry and Bruce Willis already have signed on to topline.

The Hollywood Reporter says the James Foley-directed film is set in the world of Internet intrigue, where Berry plays a woman who goes undercover both online and off to investigate a friend's murder.

Ribisi will play Miles Haley, an IT wiz and hacker who helps Berry's character in tracking the killer online and gets her into the secret corners of the Net. Dourdan portrays Cameron, Berry's on-again, off-again boyfriend.

Perfect Stranger was originally written by John Bokenkamp, with rewrites by Frank Rinzulli and Todd Komarnicki.

So is Willis going to be Balki or Cousin Larry?

Yeah but I'm lazy and mine was funnier. :(

I didn't even see the other guy's post
I meant you are a bastard for getting to it before me

Oh than wait til this page goes into it's 2nd and post yours. No one reads the following page except for the 1st post.

THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE TITLE. Pronto!

"I'm Balki B., you know what I mean?"

Heard about this on the X Boards, sounds interesting. I really like Giovanni Ribsi so I'll be watching it.

Ya know, if not for actually seeing Bruce Willis when he's not filming a movie, I'd never assume he was completely bald.

Can anyone get the damn trailer to work ?:cmad:

Worked for me. Doesn't look like anything particularly special. Looks like a "wait for cable" release to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"