Plan Manic's Next Vacation

My suggestion:

Take a flight to cancun. Don't stay there cause it's for tourist *****es, but catch a bus to the ferry and take that to Isla de Mujeres. Stay there for a week. The hotels are cheap, the beaches are beautiful. Great nightclubs and food, and all the pot you can smoke on the cheap. After about a week, take the ferry back and jump on a bus to Tulum. The entire place is full of resorts made up of people from all other countries that came and just didn't want to go back. The beaches are amazing and some of the best food you'll ever have. Go to the ruins and dive (if you do) in the sinkholes during the day while sipping back the tequila all night long (bring bug protectant, the mosquitoes are bad but only during dusk). On your last two days, go back to cancun and do any shoping you have to do and check out a few clubs. If you go remember to exchange your money rather than pay US currency (which you can do just about everywhere) and you'll save about 7% on what you buy.

moraldeficiency's suggestion is a good one. You could also do some deep sea fishing for barracuda on a charter, visit Chichen Itza and Xcaret and go on over to Cozumel which is also a lot of fun. Lot's of fun to be had in the Yucatan Peninsula. Cancun's actually pretty fun if you go to the right places and don't get caught in the touristy crap (I got married in Cancun, actually). Should be pretty affordable as far as trips go. I'd definitely recommend going with friends if you're going to head out of the country, though. Always good to travel abroad with someone who will watch your back.

If you want to stay stateside, Vegas might be a good option if you've never been. I can recommend plenty to see and do there as well as good places to stay.

jag
Awesome :up:
Camp Crystal Lake. It's where all the cool kids go to during the summer. :o
As a black man, I'd be the first to try to get the **** out, yet still be the first to die. :csad:

You know, I've made several threads in Community in the past, but the most selfish thread I've ever made turned out to be the one to reach 3 pages...

Dude, go on the Jaws ride or something, or buy some Wine Coolers in L.A.

You know, I've made several threads in Community in the past, but the most selfish thread I've ever made turned out to be the one to reach 3 pages...
Thats the way SHH rolls

If you want to stay stateside, Vegas might be a good option if you've never been. I can recommend plenty to see and do there as well as good places to stay.

jag

Vegas is a very fun place. And it is only as expensive as you make it plus there is always the chance it will cost you nothing. I was lucky in my stay and I won enough winnings to pay all my expenses.

$2000 should be more then enough to have fun there.

My job has finally reloaded my paid vacation time (hooray!). Now that I've got about 2 weeks to waste, I was thinking about going somewhere before the winter comes (it's retail. They don't let us request days off throughout the Christmas season). Of course, I have no idea where to go this year. Do I stick close to home? Go abroad?

That's where you come in, people of the Hype! I want you all to discuss some of the best and worst vacations/holidays you've been on. Hell, bring up the mediocre ones. I need ideas. It doesn't even have to be a recommendation for me; feel free to ramble on.

Note: if you do recommend me a vacation spot, keep in mind that the only languages I speak are English and just enough Spanish to order more beer.

paradiseticket.jpg

Vegas is a very fun place. And it is only as expensive as you make it plus there is always the chance it will cost you nothing. I was lucky in my stay and I won enough winnings to pay all my expenses.

$2000 should be more then enough to have fun there.

That all depends.If you meet a girl here at 3:00 in the AM at the Piano bar at the Bellagio Hotel. $2000 will only give you 15mins of fun!:cwink: Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"