Planet Hulk/World War Hulk

GNR

Avenger
Reaction score
Sorry,but I could not find the official Hulk thread in all 9 pages and the search function is not working for me.So if anyone finds it,just feel free to merge.

Anyways,I re-read most of the issues since #92 today.Pak has done a bang up job with this story arc,it's really cinematic and reads like one of those Spartacus movies of days gone by.

Now what really got me thinking is what the heck drives Hulk to come back to earth?For those of you awesome sauce people who read last issue,you know that[BLACKOUT]the Red King died,peace was restored,looks like Hulk is getting a queen and Hulk was about to be crowned King[/BLACKOUT].

With everything all dandy and rosy right now,what could possibly go wrong?A traitor in the midst?Or does Hulk actually lose it and break the mafu**in' planet?

wwhqb2.jpg

I don't know but I was really impressed with his display of strength when he (more or less) held the planet together after the Red King let loose those explosive charges and the planet started to separate. Big Green pulled it back together. That was awesome! But as far as the story goes (WWH) I maybe see something happening to the girl he's with in the PH stories.

All I gotta say is, anybody who thinks Hulk isnt a hero, must not be readling Planet Hulk.

Now this is worthy of it's own thread.
All I gotta say is, anybody who thinks Hulk isnt a hero, must not be readling Planet Hulk.

Exactly, Hulk liberated a inter planet from tyranny.

What the ****, did you actually read my post? I am saying that he is a hero, you ******.

I agreed with you.

i actually didnt like planet hulk so much..didnt hold my interest like civil ar and annhillation.

however i really do look forward to world war hulk.

hulk seems intellegent now again...not smart clever but got brains again.

Sorry,but I could not find the official Hulk thread in all 9 pages and the search function is not working for me.So if anyone finds it,just feel free to merge.

Anyways,I re-read most of the issues since #92 today.Pak has done a bang up job with this story arc,it's really cinematic and reads like one of those Spartacus movies of days gone by.

Now what really got me thinking is what the heck drives Hulk to come back to earth?For those of you awesome sauce people who read last issue,you know that[BLACKOUT]the Red King died,peace was restored,looks like Hulk is getting a queen and Hulk was about to be crowned King[/BLACKOUT].

With everything all dandy and rosy right now,what could possibly go wrong?A traitor in the midst?Or does Hulk actually lose it and break the mafu**in' planet?

I've been saying the same thing for weeks; There's currently no reason whatsoever for The Hulk to return to Earth.

To "kick ass" on the people who betrayed him?

Please.

Certainly The Hulk realizes The Illuminatti werent trying to harm him. The opposite, in fact.

He's surrounded by friends, has the love and respect of an entire planet...he even has a hot alien chick for a girlfriend who is nearly as powerful as HE is.

I'd much rather see another year or two worth of issues with The Hulk adventuring on Sakaar, instead of returning to Earth to "beat people up".

I've been saying the same thing for weeks; There's currently no reason whatsoever for The Hulk to return to Earth.

Please.

Certainly The Hulk realizes The Illuminatti werent trying to harm him. The opposite, in fact.

He's surrounded by friends, has the love and respect of an entire planet...he even has a hot alien chick for a girlfriend who is nearly as powerful as HE is.

I'd much rather see another year or two worth of issues with The Hulk adventuring on Sakaar, instead of returning to Earth to "beat people up".

But see it would make sense for him to stay where he's happy, the only path he can take is to go back to the place where he felt persecuted and unhappy :woot:.

Seriously tho I'm looking forward to the fights as much as anyone, but that is a great point. Why would he feel the need to come back and attack Earth starting a World War. He seemed to hate Earth sometimes and just wanted to be left alone, then he gets to a spot where he's loved and returns back to where he's hated. Which I can totally understand from a writers perspective as angst, tension, and fighting are more entertaining than a happy go lucky Hulk attending to kingly duties. From the characters perspective tho it makes little sense, unless his rage is so great from being sent to a place he can be happy by the Illuminati (even if they didn't know/care where he was going) that he'll give everything up for revenge.

I do look forward to it tho. I get tired of crossover after crossover, but I'm a sucker for a good Superhero brawl, and WWH looks to deliver it in spades.

It'll be some odd circumstance that brings him back to Earth. He won't just go back.

The planet will be destroyed, considering, it was already said, he is not the World Breaker.

No Darth he isn't the World Breaker. He is the force that pulled it back together.

I think many people are forgetting the Banner Factor of things, just because Hulk wants to live there doesn't mean Banner does.

mabey a protal or the same worm hole that got him there.

I'm guessing he turns into a bad leader and everyone turns on him . . absolute power corrupts absolutely. Would you want to be on a planet ruled by the Hulk?? It's gonna be like anarchy, and he's gonna have to save the world over and over again. Eventually really bad stuff happens to him and his crew (that chick he's with is so toast it's not even funny) and he's more miserable than he's ever been, and thinks back to who's to blame for all this misery. The puny humans.

Please.

Maybe Sakaar is still somehow destroyed. I've said it before, I dont think Hulk will be returning to beat people up, I think that earth/US government will throw the first punch, and thats what will kick off WWH. I understand why people want Hulk to stay on Sakaar, but I want Hulk in the mainstream world, I dont want him to stay on Sakaar forever.

It'll be some odd circumstance that brings him back to Earth. He won't just go back.

Exactly, and he wont return just to start a fight, "they" the US Government and there "troops" registered heroes will throw the firdt punch, they wont even ask questions. He's been gone for all this time, and once he shows his face the US will be all over him like white on rice, just like they where when he was on earth, they think of him as a extreme threat, a danger, a menace. What if he comes to earth to actually thank them for sending him away, the government wont care they will attack, and even if IronMan, Mr Fantastic, and others dont want to fight, there will be plenty of registered heroes that will follow orders and hit Hulk hard with everything they got, forcing Hulk to defend himself. It's funny that they made such a big deal about Hulk being a menace, but while he's gone this whole Civil War thing is going on.

I want to read Planet Hulk so bad, but I can't find all the issues that came out. I guess i'm gonna have to wait for the trade

Don't get me wrong I've really enjoyed PH, but since it's third arc, it has just been getting a little mehish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"