Planet Hulk/World War Hulk

Despite the fact that Eric Masterson sucked at pretty much everything and was a complete ***** compared to the real Thor, who kicked his ass without even trying when Eric flew off the handle and hit Sif once, his stories weren't too bad. I liked his more street-level approach to superheroics, working with Code: Blue and all that stuff. The real Thor's easily had worse stories than Masterson did (*cough*Godpack*cough*).

I was just looking back on some of the covers for Planet Hulk, and this one is simply badass:
HULK_95.jpg

Which made me think of one of Pag's best scenes EVER:
Hulk_vs_Silver_Surfer_by_guisadong_gulay.jpg

A lot of you just don't realize how much Hulk fanboys like me were pumped to have somebody like Pak on our favorite character. Especially after such a run of mediocre Hulk stories.

I was just looking back on some of the covers for Planet Hulk, and this one is simply badass:
HULK_95.jpg

Which made me think of one of Pag's best scenes EVER:
Hulk_vs_Silver_Surfer_by_guisadong_gulay.jpg

A lot of you just don't realize how much Hulk fanboys like me were pumped to have somebody like Pak on our favorite character. Especially after such a run of mediocre Hulk stories.

can u find a color'd scan of that last one?

I couldn't find the colored pic but here's some more awesome art from Planet Hulk:
Hulk_95_page_13_by_guisadong_gulay.jpg

hulk_105_page_12_by_guisadong_gulay.jpg

Hulk_105_page_14_by_guisadong_gulay.jpg

Supposedly, he's going to be doing an upcoming arc on Elephantmen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"