Pokémon Pokemon Diamond & Pearl

Oh and the underground world is a wifi place where youll be able to play in co-op mode,and play games such as capture the flag.

Yes.You just read that.

You all had better respond cuz i used my 500th post here :o

im now actually lookin forward to this game. got out my old pokemon games i havent played in years. and im extreamly curious how the wi - fi connection is gonna work on this and what not..

for ex: will you get points n cash for beating your friends or will it be like when you played your friends back in the day.

New info b!tches

Two new pokemon have been revealed.This is a calendar so the art is not done by Ken Sugimori,so the art may look a little odd.

A new cat poke
catpoke.jpg

And a new baby to make Blissey even more vulgar.
blissbaby.png

Also revealed,One of Diaruga's types is steel,and one of Parukia's types is water.This comes from a bandai merchandise website,so it may not be 100% accurate.Link below
http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/products/2006/36776.html

Note-none of this is 100% confirmed,but you can pretty much believe it for now.

I really think they need a 3d adventure pokemon game for the wii. it would be in a 3d enviroment walking around, capturing pokemon and talking to people. and the pokemon fights could be like the fights in pokemon stadium

that would own

but is it like the gameboy games where you go through dungeons and get badges?

You don't get badges(to my knowledge) but you do have to treck across the land and solve problems(via pkmn battles ofcourse) in true rpg fashion.

Get your asses to serebii.net!!!!!!!! They have advance coptes of the game.
Magmar has an evo(!), Tangela has an evo, Magneton has an evo, new Eevee evolutions(!)...............

The starter evolutions are actually pretty cool.

Sold my PS2 to get a new DS. So I can hype this game!

Emerald was sexcellent so I think I won't be dissapointed in this one.

Darkdd said:
Get your asses to serebii.net!!!!!!!! They have advance coptes of the game.
Magmar has an evo(!), Tangela has an evo, Magneton has an evo, new Eevee evolutions(!)...............

Likitung, Murkrow, Aipom, Dusclops, and Togetic also have evos.

Not Jake said:
Yeah, grass & ice Eeveelutions:up:
i know! :) Eevee has always been my favorite... bout time they do a plant and ice evo... now we need a ground eevee :)

When will this be out in America? I have to know.

really? thought it was an 07 release? it's just about or just came out in japan... so usually is a handfull months before it hits the US

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"