Police: Boy Says He Killed Parents Because He Let Them Down

I'm thinking maybe there is more to this.

I'm thinking maybe his parents were *******s.

He says he felt he disappointed them. Maybe they pressured him and pressured him and presured him? Constantly knocking him down? Till he had no self esteem anymore?

Did you really just try and justify what this kid did? Wow. :down

jag

I'm saying that we don't know the full circumstances. The parents could have been complete ***** that drove him to it for all we know.

If a woman suffers mental and physical abuse at the hands of a man for years, she is justified in murdering the bastard.

I'm saying that we don't know the full circumstances. The parents could have been complete ***** that drove him to it for all we know.

If a woman suffers mental and physical abuse at the hands of a man for years, she is justified in murdering the bastard.

You DID just try and justify what this kid did! Wow. :down

jag

Battered Wives Syndrome isnt a joke.But at least try to divorce the guy before you go all Jodie Foster

While I do feel bad for and sympathize with battered wifes, I do feel that if they weren't so stupid, and weren't so stuck in a hole from their own pointless self pity, they wouldn't end up in these situations.

You DID just try and justify what this kid did! Wow. :down

jag

What can I say, some people deserve to be killed. Though, the kid could just be an idiot, of course, and maybe his parents did nothing unusual at all to make him feel ****ty.

What can I say, some people deserve to be killed. Though, the kid could just be an idiot, of course, and maybe his parents did nothing unusual at all to make him feel ****ty.

Are you really suggesting that parents should actually die at the hands of their children just for maybe making them feel sh1tty (which we don't even know if that was the case with this kid, to boot)? Wow. I hope your parents sleep with one eye open.

jag

Are you really suggesting that parents should actually die at the hands of their children just for maybe making them feel sh1tty (which we don't even know if that was the case with this kid, to boot)? Wow. I hope your parents sleep with one eye open.

jag

That's not what I'm saying. Read my first couple of posts. I simply mean that maybe his parents drove him to it.

I think Kaine relates to the kid because he feels he let his parents down.

So...killing them made them proud? :huh:

:wow: ECHOSTATION!?!?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?

LOL.jpg

CFE

That's not what I'm saying. Read my first couple of posts. I simply mean that maybe his parents drove him to it.

I might be more inclined to believe this if it wasn't a teenager, teenagers always exargerate things. Also, the article says the kid didn't have a job and was a pot-smoker, which were parts of the disappointment, which could have easily been fixed by stop smoking pot and getting a damn job. This kid thought the easy way out of dealing with growing up would be to kill his parents and he deserves to rot in jail, hope his blowjobs don't disappoint his "boyfriend" cause this time he'll be the one to pay.

His lawyer, Darren Shull, said Brighton experienced traumatic events that would "shock and disturb the community," but Shull would not say more.

Ah, the classic child lawyer.
Ten dollars says the kid gets up on the stand spinning yarns about sexual abuse. Can't prove it, can't disprove it, and it works on the jury every time.

Not that I don't sympathize a bit, with what really happened. Parents who live through their kids should be considered abusive; seriously, they're the kids that just shop lift on a whim or start cutting themselves.

The infallable Erz has spoken!!

I've changed my mind... I don't think you look like a sweaty fat guy. I think maybe you're more like a walking, talking penis. "I am Erz! I know everything! Let me lay my unfounded judgements upon you and have my fellow internet nerds back me up!"

80% of the time, you're a nice fella. But Erz, anyone can take cheap shots. It's easy. Plus, you sometimes act like a judgemental ass.

I bet he killed his parents because they circumcised him.

Dude. I can only imagine the horror that went on in this house. There is NEVER a reason to cause the woman who gave birth to you to run from you in fear.

I can definitely see some kid milking this to get free stuff.

Ex:

"SoOoOo, Mom, Dad, did you see the news? It's a shame to hear about what happened to that guy's parents. Geez, what will happen next. . .and to who? I know I didn't pull my gpa up, but it's only because I was playing Halo 2 to get ready for the third one. Oh yeah, about that, you guys are still going to buy it, right?"

Mother: Absolutely Not! You let us d-

Father: Wait a minute dear. . . let's not be hasty. *uncomfortable chuckling*

*ponders strained father/son relationship and caves in to kid's request*

Weeks later, the kid thinks, "I guess NWA was right. Fear is power mother:yay: er!"

[Nevermind the fact that folks like me had already pre-ordered, so the Dad had to sucker-purchase a copy from ebay for a grand and some change.]

What has this kid done? so sad... i can't believe he did this.

Matt - nice joke, haha, i get it.. ha ha. No, my troubles currently have nothing to do with academia as many have thought or anything like that (or anything as sad, stupid and evil as this kid did)... thankfully thanks to a plan of action i've worked out and have initiated, things are slowly... but ever so slowly on the mend, but things are going to be incredibly tough for the next few years until this mess all gets sorted.

Matt - nice joke, haha, i get it.. ha ha. No, my troubles currently have nothing to do with academia as many have thought or anything like that (or anything as sad, stupid and evil as this kid did)... thankfully thanks to a plan of action i've worked out and have initiated, things are slowly... but ever so slowly on the mend, but things are going to be incredibly tough for the next few years until this mess all gets sorted.

What the hell did you do??????

Get a girl preggers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"