Police search for killer after body found at Yale

If this was over some damn lab rats, this ****er....man.

From everything I've read I don't think this was premeditated.

It seems like this was more a moment of intense anger which could have been brought on by an argument about who knows what (we'll find out soon enough) and he killed her.

So if that is the case then he can't be charged with 1st degree murder. As it was an act of spontaneity fueled by a burst of anger.

If he was planning on murdering her, he wouldn't of lured into the lab where both of them worked.

Also she was missing for 5 days that would have given him more than enough time to dump the body somewhere else.

That's insane. How anyone could continue their work at a place like this is just beyond me. Much less even being around the place.

That's insane. How anyone could continue their work at a place like this is just beyond me. Much less even being around the place.
It's creepy, but if it wasn't random, then this kind of thing really could have happened anywhere, at any workplace. It's just shocking that it happened at Yale Medical School.

local news here reported there could be a second arrest within the next week....something to do with him having help disposing of the body

Omfg. I'm sorry, but I have trouble controlling my anger sometimes.. but to get THAT pissed and kill someone? I can't even imagine.

And I hope they catch the second suspect, if there is another.

Omfg. I'm sorry, but I have trouble controlling my anger sometimes.. but to get THAT pissed and kill someone? I can't even imagine.

And I hope they catch the second suspect, if there is another.

Theres obviously something not right in your head when your thinking about killing someone.

Well we don't know if it was premeditated. It could have been a spur of the moment reaction in which he went beyond the normal reaction and killed her.

Lets remember folks that humans are animals even as intelligent as we'd like to think of ourselves. He could have just snapped.

ya we're not as civilized and forward thinking as we'd like to think we are

Theres obviously something not right in your head when your thinking about killing someone.

That's a hell of a lot of people then, because I'm sure a lot of them do think that, and plan to act on it.

Yale suspect’s work attitude examined

Apparently, according to sources the suspect Raymond Clark III was "a 'control freak' who viewed the laboratory as his territory." Maybe Annie and him had some argument about his maintenance of the lab mice and it ended up infuriated him to the point of killing her, although that hate must've ran deep if he strangled her long enough to suffocate her fatally. Interestingly, he has thus far refused to answer any questions from the police, and that alone doesn't sound like he's someone who's innocent.
Why is it that control freaks tend to always look like geeks?

i think they need to stop with the updates

Yale suspect played softball on day body was found

uuuummmmm ok

Why is it that control freaks tend to always look like geeks?
Why does he look like a geek? Because he's wearing a polo shirt?

The guy didn't go to college and he basically was a janitor. What's so geeky about that?

I lived with an OCD control-freak housemate and even though people tried to avoid him, he was relatively easy to intimidate back because he was about my size. I'm just a little bigger than Annie Le and I was able to get this guy to back down. It probably would have been a MUCH different story if he was an ex-football player like Clark was.

Update: Raymond Clark pleaded guilty to murder and attempted sexual assault.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/richard-clark-pleads-guilty-murder-yale-grad-student/story?id=13158057

There's still no details on why he did it, although we probably have a good idea if there was enough evidence to get him to plead guilty to attempted sexual assault. :csad:

It's still rather scary that something like this could happen, especially since I work in a lab too. I have a coworker who always gets unwanted male attention, and I always fear for her because she's pretty fragile physically.

Update: Raymond Clark pleaded guilty to murder and attempted sexual assault.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/richard-clark-pleads-guilty-murder-yale-grad-student/story?id=13158057

There's still no details on why he did it, although we probably have a good idea if there was enough evidence to get him to plead guilty to attempted sexual assault. :csad:

It's still rather scary that something like this could happen, especially since I work in a lab too. I have a coworker who always gets unwanted male attention, and I always fear for her because she's pretty fragile physically.

I didn't know the killer (we can now stop calling him a suspect) is also guilty of an attempted sexual assault. I guess it wasn't just due to a heated argument or something. I'm glad the case has drawn to a close, and may Anna's soul rest in peace.

I didn't know the killer (we can now stop calling him a suspect) is also guilty of an attempted sexual assault. I guess it wasn't just due to a heated argument or something. I'm glad the case has drawn to a close, and may Anna's soul rest in peace.
To be fair, he was using a legal option to plead guilty in the interest of the plea agreement while still invoking his innocence. Like, if there's overwhelming evidence that can hurt him in trial, it might be in his best interest to plead guilty even though he can still say he's innocent.

Yeah, law is confusing like that. :o But the fact they have incriminating evidence for the sexual assault is telling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"