• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

[Poll] Upcoming DC villians on Smallville

I agree with what your saying but really SV can't use any DC Villian with out making them INO (In Name Only). I mean look at Zod to be honest the only person done right was Brainiac. Also this is SV we're talking about so comic history will more then likely be thrown out the window. Thats the only reason why I say these people work because SV doesn't really look at the comic history.

The thing with Zod is that there have been so many different, disparaging interpretations of him in the comics that it's hard to just pick one. Naturally they'd want to go mostly for the Donner version, simply because he's the most recognizeable.

Darkseid has essentially always been the same character at his core, with some changes in things like power levels.

But yeah, I think we're definitely on the same page.

If they can't do the character justice, then they shouldn't do them at all - which is why I've always held the belief that the only thing that kept Jinx from being a great episode of Smallville was the fact that the FOTW was named "Myxlptlk."

I see Bizarro being a cloned version of Clark (but by who?) only he is not fully developed or didn't develop properly. He looks a little freakish and maybe isn't so intellegent.
I sort of like the idea of him being like a Frankestien/ little girl from the Ring monster type, like he is in Justice. But he could also be the likeable character from Superman the animated series.

He would just be the clone of Clark, Bizarro without the Superman costume.

The thing with Zod is that there have been so many different, disparaging interpretations of him in the comics that it's hard to just pick one. Naturally they'd want to go mostly for the Donner version, simply because he's the most recognizeable.

Darkseid has essentially always been the same character at his core, with some changes in things like power levels.

But yeah, I think we're definitely on the same page.

If they can't do the character justice, then they shouldn't do them at all - which is why I've always held the belief that the only thing that kept Jinx from being a great episode of Smallville was the fact that the FOTW was named "Myxlptlk."
Agreed, if they can't be done right then don't use them at all I mean 9 out of 10 there back story would be this person was effected by the second meteor shower and is now a bad guy. Which is why I don't like it. Lois and Clark however did do a good job with Bizarro I just wish they used him more then killed him off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"