Poll - Your most anticipated 2016 Comic Book movie ?

BadrHari

Civilian
Reaction score
Which comic book movie out of these 5 do you want to see the MOST in 2016 ?!?!??

No contest. Batman v Superman. Two greatest and most iconic superheroes of all time
go mano y mano, got to see it. If I don't see any other films next year, even if its ****, I don't care, I'm there. Endo-story.

:super:

batman vs super man
suicide squad
Captain american: civil war
doctor strange
X-Men: Apocalypse
gambit

Can't decide between Civil War and Deadpool haha. Suicide Squad and BvS are gonna be so good though too, arrrgh HELP ME IDK!

captain america civil war is my 1st watch movies in 2016, 2nd batman vs superman, 3rd xmen apocalypse, 4th dr. strange, and 5th is deadpool

Never been a Deadpool fan but I'll give the movie a fair shot. I honestly don't give a fig about Gambit or Suicide Squad since I know next to nothing about them. I knew more about GotG going into it than I know about them, and I knew damn little about GotG. I've give them fair shots as well.

BvS is a Snyder movie and I've to enjoy one of his movies so my hopes aren't high for that one but we'll see. X-Men: Apocalypse will be what the other Singer films have been: decent but nothing to go nuts over. That leaves Cap3 and Dr. Strange. That's a tough choice but I have to go with Civil War.

Between Suicide Squad & Deadpool for me, but I can't wait to see how Civil War & BvS turn out as well. I can't really pick, tbh, but I will agree that I don't give a damn about Gambit so that will probably end up being the only one I pass on.

Will definitely be there for Doctor Strange, though. :D

1. Captain America: Civil War
2. Suicide Squad
3. BvS
4. X:A

1.) Suicide Squad
2.) Batman v Superman
3.) X-Men: Apocalypse
4.) Captain America: Civil War

If Sinister Six was still happening then that would be up at the top. :waa:

Gambit.

As I make this post, yes, that is strangely how I feel.

1)BvS
Tied with..
1)Civil War
2)Suicide Squad
3)Dr. Strange

Civil War, World's Finest and Apocalypse, in that order.
Third Captian America could be the superhero film of the year.

Things slightly shifted for me the last few weeks, but the first 2 are the same.

1) Captain America: Civil War
2) Batman v Superman
3) Deadpool
4) X-Men: Apocalypse
5) Suicide Squad
6) Dr Strange
7) Gambit

Suicide Squad. Then BvS. Then CA: Civil War. Then Doctor Strange. Then Deadpool. Then X-Men: Apocalypse. Then Gambit. Then Blood Shot (if that's happening).

1) Dawn of Justice
2) Suicide Squad
3) Apocalypse
4) Deadpool
5) Civil War

Captain America: Civil War is #1 of my most anticipated films of 2016 for me. I'm excited to see Cap Vs. Iron Man, Iron Man's Avengers vs. Captain America's Avengers, and the introductions of Black Panther and the big MCU prize of Civil Ear himself...... SPIDER-MAANNNN!!!!!!!

I'm calling it now, Cap 3 will globally out gross Avengers 1 & 2.

My second favorite is Deadpool

3)Dr. Strange
4)X-MEN: Apocalypse
5)Suicide Squad

FISH Batman V. Superman and their marketing for spoiling the entire movie with Doomsday, but with Aquaman being the only character left out.

Last edited:
Before the trailers:

1) Civil War
2) Dr. Strange
3) Deadpool
4) X-men

After the trailers:

1) Deadpool
2) Civil War
3) Dr. Strange
4) X-men

I can't stop watching the Deadpool trailer. :lmao:

For me its kind of a tie between xmen and captain America 3. The last 2 xmen movies where really good and captain America 2 was also really good. BvS I am still worried that the movie is going to be all action no substances and also I hate who is playing lex and I worrie about Athlect playing batman but felling better about that. Sucide squard I really just want to see because of will smith. Hate the look of the joker. Deadpool looks really good and funny so I want to see that to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"