What 2017 Comic Book Movie are you looking forward to the most?

Erzengel

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Reaction score
We have another full year of comic book movies being released in 2017. 2016 had it surprises and it's not so surprises. So with everything you have heard so far, what movie are you looking forward to the most?

wolverine-3.jpg

tumblr_inline_o2p5cgXOsn1t2ear7_1280.png.cf.jpg

nintchdbpict000254199862.jpg

tomholland2013.jpg

loki-and-thor-brisbane-625x350.jpg

justice-league-movie-image-flash-batman-600x312.jpeg

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Simply cus Spidey is my favorite superhero of all time and i really liked Tom's interpretation in Civil War.

Spider-man is my favorite character, and Marvel is currently the best studio in Hollywood making superhero films. Naturally I'm thrilled that the character is back home where he belongs, and I couldn't be more excited to see what they've done with him.

Wolverine, I'll see just to see just to see. I haven't heard anything about it that is jaw dropping.

GOTG is high on my list of CBM so I'm excited about the sequel and everything I've heard so far. But I feel Thor: Ragnarok could be such a sleeper hit.

I'm not a huge Spider-Man fan but I'll see it cause it's Marvel.

Asked me in 2007 about this list and I would have easily picked JL. Now post BvS, WW and JL is more of a holding your gut expecting a punch.

:susd:

Spidey is King and Tom is Boss. Nuff' Said.

It's probably not the "sure thing" considering all the reboots, but I think (hope) it gets the flagship back on track.

Guardians will slay the box office and Justice League will be massive as well. Those would likely qualify as "sure things"

For me personally its:

1) Homecoming
2) Volume 2
3) Ragnarok & WW
4) Justice League.

1. Thor: Ragnarok: I love the Hulk, and Hulk stories with Thor are exciting.

2. Justice League: Probably another bad movie, but it might at least be better than BvS in characterization, and that should be a big improvement.

3. Guardians of the Galaxy 2: The first movie is awesome. So sure, I'll watch the sequel.

4. Wolverine 3: So far Wolverine solo movies are disappointing, but I won't miss out another chance to watch Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, whether it will be his last or not.

5. Wonder Woman: I like her among humans, don't care for the Greek mythology stuff. Because she will stand with humans out of her Amazonian island, I'll watch it.

6. Spider-Man: Homecoming: I don't like him in Civil War, didn't want him as part of the MCU, and I especially have no anticipation for him, while Hulk can't have another solo.

I just realized that I forgot Black Panther. That would be number 3 for me. :up: Wolverine has been neutered and the last adaptation was weaksauce, so despite my love for the character, it's hard to get excited without footage 6 months out. It's R -rated, so hopefully Hugh goes out with a bang.

Last edited:
Black Panther is 2018.

I thought it was November 2017? My bad.

Spider-Man Homecoming.

GOTG 2 is a close runner up.

Justice League and Wonder Woman.

Not sure about Old Man Logan unless I hear it's amazing.

On the fence about Spider-Man's Homecoming: Stark's Boogaloo.

Hulk: Ragnarok
could be awesome, or it could be a dud. We shall see!

Could say that about any movie. All could be great or garbage. Hype it up!

All of the polls last year were neck and neck between CW and BvS and after their release it became very one sided.

Justice League and Wonder Woman.

Not sure about Old Man Logan unless I hear it's amazing.

On the fence about Spider-Man's Homecoming: Stark's Boogaloo.

Hulk: Ragnarok
could be awesome, or it could be a dud. We shall see!
:lmao: :lmao: But in all seriousness, I'm probably the most excited for GOTG 2 all things considered.

Iron Man: Homecoming will be at the top of my list again if the teaser impresses me.

Aziz got me thinking, I wonder how long Universal has Hulk's solo rights? If Ragnarok becomes a massive hit and Marvel wanted to do a WW Hulk film their hands could be tied, shame.

1:Wolverine-as major X-Men fan this is only X-men film for now on the horzions for me to get excited about.other spin-offs i just am not that much
excited about till I hear something on full X-Men films again
2:Justice League-as batman fan while i still hasn't seen surcide squad i am
intrested in this.plus with gordon andd eathstroke more batman related characters in it than BVS
3;Wonder woman-since i really liked Gal gadot in BVS I am intrested in this

even though i am major spider-man fan it's my second out of 3 favorate comic book prioperty my intrest in Spider-man homecoming couldn't be any lower.I didn't like Spider-man in civil war at all.and having stark in homecoming even if it's a small role only i don't like at all.it's going to have to take trailers and major info to get me to spend money on Homecoming.

In following order Spider-Man Homecoming, Guardians of Galaxy 2, Wolverine 3, Thor Raganork.

Not looking forward to Justice league or Wonder woman. Wonder woman might be good but not trust Dceu, and Zack Snyder definitely not to be trusted for Justice league.

Weird to think that 2 years ago I was DREADING another Spidey film and anticipating Justice League...now it's the opposite. :dry:

Weird to think that 2 years ago I was DREADING another Spidey film and anticipating Justice League...now it's the opposite. :dry:

Yup. Like that for a lot of folks. After those terrible Webb films (well the second at least) I thought the character was DOA for at least a decade.

The only thing that would get me more excited was if the Russo's were directing. Nothing against Watts he's just more of an unknown quantity at this point, like Webb was.

I love Spider-Man but what prevents me from voting for Homecoming are some of the casting choices and the villain. The Vulture. :dry: Never liked him.

So I guess I'll go with... uh, Guardians of the Galaxy 2? It will have space, and nice songs, and weird likable characters, not to mention actual colors (take note, Russos and Snyder... superheroes are supposed to be colorful).

But honestly I'm looking forward to pretty much all of them. Well, except maybe Justice League.

Last edited:
No Kingsman 2 on the poll? We have never had a Justice League or Wonder woman live action film before, so I guess those two.

Homecoming is my second most anticipated movie in general, after Star Wars episode 8. It is by far my most anticipated CBM.

Probably Guardians 2. I'll definitely see the other ones minus Thor: Ragnarok because The Dark World was utterly forgettable and I'm not interested in the third installment, but Guardians 2, above all else, has me excited.

Honestly, none of them have me too pumped up, to be honest.

The Wolverine was ok, but it wasn't good enough to get me pumped for this upcoming film. I do hope Jackman keeps his word and this is final time we see him play Logan.

I loved the first Guardians movie, but honestly, there is only one MCU sequel that did not disappoint on some level, and that was Winter Soldier. Hopefully GOTG2 will be yet another exception.

Following BvS and SS, my excitement for Wonder Woman is pretty low.

Liked Spidey in CW, but I'm not really jumping for joy yet for Homecoming.

Thor: Ragnarok is the one I'm kinda interested in. Thor has yet to have a great film. I'm hoping Feige and co. are doing their best to make this film on par with WS or IM1.

Justice League....no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"