What 2017 Comic Book Movie are you looking forward to the most?

I'm shocked that Justice League has more votes than GOTG2. But despite BvS having poor reception, people just want to see all of those characters in one film.

But I think past the excitement, GOTG2 will be more successful, both critically and financially.

I think the reason is, that ist been a while we see them on screen.
Lets hope the People are still interested.

We've had a GOTG teaser and now a SM teaser tomorrow and a chance for more votes.

tumblr_ohx6ahGVe01s2jfn0o2_540.gif

tumblr_ohx6ahGVe01s2jfn0o3_500.gif

tumblr_ohx6ahGVe01s2jfn0o1_540.gif

tumblr_ohx6ahGVe01s2jfn0o4_500.gif

tumblr_ohx6ahGVe01s2jfn0o5_540.gif

I love the fur around his neck. Nice nod to the comic design.

That fight on the beach... is that Coney Island I see in the background?

Justice League and Wonder Woman. I don't care about the rest.

I figure this might be the best place for me to post this, so after now watching the Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer several times, I can say I feel... complete antipathy.

I almost worry if I am finally oversaturated on superhero movies too, but nope. The Guardians trailers and Logan trailer are both very entertaining, making me intrigued about what is to come next. But that Spider-Man trailer was so flavorless and devoid of personality. No, I take that back. It felt like an ABC sitcom with Tony Stark as the crazy neighbor/uncle.

I mean, I will probably see every movie on this list eventually, but I never thought there would be a day where a Wonder Woman movie seemed way more exciting than a Spidey one. At least with Wonder Woman, it feels like something fresh and hopefully different than what we have seen before.

I am not sure right now I am basicly a Spider-Man and batman fan and don't really care for other superhero's but there are still other CBM I like just because they look good movies like winter solider, civil war, doctor strange to name a few.

Wolverine 3 looks kind of depersing and I loved xmen dofp and first class but with this not being your normal xmen movie and with applicist not being that good I don't know how to fell.

GOTG 2 I am not really looking forward to unlike a lot of people. The first one I liked the main charactors how ever I found the movie to be ok over all has ever thing else sucked. The first one had no story and one of the all time worst villains.

WW I have the most hope for out of the DC movies and I loved her theme music in BVS. I am really hoping the flash can be good because I love the show. Yes I know its not the same people and actors working on the movie has the show that is for another talk lol.

Spider-Man homecoming I was very underwheld by the movie. There has yet to be a bad Spider-Man movie and this movie looks like it could be the worst Spider-Man movie yet. It just looks generic, vulture donsnt look like vulture and I think he is one of spiderman's worst villains. The humor felt more forced then the humor in any of the other Spider-Man movies and amazing Spider-Man 2 was amazing don't get the hate at all and Garfield is Spider-Man.

Thor I didn't care for the first 2 thought they where both just ok.

JL I am hoping will be good with having the flash in it because of what I said about the flash tv show and also hoping for it to be good because I love batman but I don't know. BVS was ok not has bad has people said but not that good either and man of steel I liked over all has it did more good then bad but still had a lot of flaws. Because of my fellings towards BVS, Man of steel and because Snider is still involed I don't have to much hope for this movie.

I'd say, now it goes like this:
1. Logan, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Justice League. Equally excited for all of them for various reasons.
2. Thor: Ragnarok. That poster and everything I read about it so far, along with set footage.
3. Spider-Man: Homecoming. Pretty cool new beginning under Marvel's wing.
4. Wonder Woman. I just don't feel it for some reason.

Before staring at this loop of frames, I thought this was the Stark made suit.

I'm still more excited about GOTG2, but the Spidey Trailer looks great (although I've been fooled by trailers before - screw you Batman v Superman ).

I love the new Vulture look, I mean, he was always going to be a villain who required a serious re-vamp/upgrade/make-over in order to look convincing on the big screen ( I see a little bit of the Vulture from Spider Man 2099 in the costume) the helmet and "eyes" are a nice touch (and of course made total sense, I mean how fast can you fly without a helmet/goggles, unless you're Superman).

Anyway, GOTG2 is still my number one anticipated film of 2017 - but this trailer has certainly started to build my hype for SM:H - man, I'm easy to manipulate !

after seeing spider-man Homecoming trailer i have no intrest In any of marvel's 2017 films.

Logan is about only comic book film of 2017 i am intrested in despite fact I have mixed feelings on an old man logan inspired film and feel Jackman's last wolverine appearance should have come in full X_Men film.

as for DC after last 3 DCEU films i am being more cautas.

X-Men,SPider-man,and Batman are my favorate comic book propertys but i amd efently skipping SPider-man homecoming and it's up In the air if i see justice league.Affleck was a bit too light for my tastes In trailer.

I'm still more excited about GOTG2, but the Spidey Trailer looks great (although I've been fooled by trailers before - screw you Batman v Superman ).

I love the new Vulture look, I mean, he was always going to be a villain who required a serious re-vamp/upgrade/make-over in order to look convincing on the big screen ( I see a little bit of the Vulture from Spider Man 2099 in the costume) the helmet and "eyes" are a nice touch (and of course made total sense, I mean how fast can you fly without a helmet/goggles, unless you're Superman).

Anyway, GOTG2 is still my number one anticipated film of 2017 - but this trailer has certainly started to build my hype for SM:H - man, I'm easy to manipulate !
I love the Vulture design, but not excited about that movie.
GotG 2 is easily higher on that list.

Justice League and Wonder Woman. I don't care about the rest.
I mean, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I think those are the only two movies that are not going to be successful. Wonder Woman has a better chance at being a decent film than JLA simply due to a different team of filmmakers, but... I don't see much greatness in the future of the DCEU. I want the movies to be good though.

The two which are almost guaranteed to suck. LOL.
Those are my most anticipated superhero films for 2017. I don't have an interest in the others. Interesting how my honest reply to a thread question needs to be mocked and belittled. It seems like I need to be 're-educated' on what I really should be anticipating. :whatever:

I don't see any reason to assume that WW won't be good.

Eh. . . it may have less Snyder-stink on it, but its still a part of the DCEU. That's reason enough to be skeptical, until they manage to put out one legitimately good movie. It certainly has better prospects than JL, sure.

Eh. . . it may have less Snyder-stink on it, but its still a part of the DCEU. That's reason enough to be skeptical, until they manage to put out one legitimately good movie. It certainly has better prospects than JL, sure.
I'm remaining cautiously optimistic but even I must admit how low my expectations are. As long as it's better than Man of Steel, I should be pleased.

Agreed. Being in Dceu make chances low that it be good.

Those are my most anticipated superhero films for 2017. I don't have an interest in the others. Interesting how my honest reply to a thread question needs to be mocked and belittled. It seems like I need to be 're-educated' on what I really should be anticipating. :whatever:
The way UT stated it sounds like expressing amusement over different -and unpopular- opinions.
He didn't come off as saying something as annoying as "You have a questionable taste in movies", so no worries.

Maybe if you didn't say "I don't care about the rest" people wouldn't give you such a hard time. It comes off like you're trying to spark a DC vs. Marvel fight.

Which I'm not. But saying I don't care about BvS and WW would've been okay, I assume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"