Possibility of She-Hulk?

I love She-Hulk as a character, but I don't think I ever want to see her on the big screen. She is one of my favorite characters, but it'll never be done right. We have a better chance of getting another Punisher movie and it getting 5 star reviews that ever getting a good She-Hulk movie.

Check out this bit of news, courtesy of monstersandcritics.com:

Megan Fox is being lined up to play She-Hulk.
The 'Transformers' star is favorite to portray the giant green female in the big screen adaptation of the popular
series about The Incredible Hulk's cousin.
A source said: "'She-Hulk' comics are popular so it's only natural that the character makes the transition to the big screen.
"The idea is to make She-Hulk sexier but even more savage than the Hulk, which is why Megan is the big favorite for the lead. She'll be green of course and will have to hang on to a few more pieces of clothes than the male version when she transforms!"
If the movie goes ahead the 22-year-old actress will play lawyer Jennifer Walters, who dramatically transforms into the powerful monster when she is angry.
[COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Comic [COLOR=blue !important]book[/color][/color][/color] fan Nicolas Cage recently admitted he wants his 'Ghost Rider' co-star Eva Mendes to be considered for the part.
Nicolas - who is closely involved with the production of the movie - said: "I'm working on 'She-Hulk' and I'd like to see Eva play her. It would be her in a bikini just kicking a lot of a*s, throwing cars. I'm trying to put that together as we speak."

Read more: She-Hulk Megan Fox or Eva Mendes? - Monsters and Critics - http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1469719.php/She-Hulk_Megan_Fox#ixzz0C8OsMxLh

Megan_Fox_RM_020808.jpg.jpg

Who is putting Meghan Fox in every freaking Comic moive???? These rumors need to stop.

Watch her in the Next Karate Kid. She was good in that.

I say Jennifer Anniston for She Hulk.

I have the movie on DVD. Its just me but I dont see her in that role. Even with this movie to her credit. I could see her as Scarlet Witch or Black Widow

I found this just before Halloween! :oldrazz:

Britt_Miller_C9aroth20La.jpg

I think she's pretty Hot actually. Make her look about 7 feet tall, and color her right... who knows!:whatever: At least way better that poor Bridgeet Neilson attempt!:word::woot:

OH GOD....I'd so hit that:woot:

maybe Jennifer Walters can show up as a cameo/supporting role in Iron Man 2, Captain America, or Avengers, but I don't see her getting her own movie or turning in to She-Hulk.

OH GOD....I'd so hit that:woot:

Me too. Wow.

And ya know what else? If Lady Gaga has the cojones to perform everything in futuristic lingerie, female superheroes need to do the same. I'm not just talking about She Hulk: Psylocke, Emma Frost, Storm, Electra and Ms Marvel all need to get into some damn booty shorts, knowhatimean?

I'd like to see Shulkie in a movie, but they would have to do her as CG. Not a problem nowadays. I'd rather have a good actress who happens to be hot rather than a Hottie who can kindasortanotreally act. That's why I say Gretchen Mol for Jen/Shulkie.

The only way Shulkie can have the slightest chance of being acceptable is if she first showed up in a Hulk film...which is unlikely. Otherwise, we'll get something like Halle Berry's Catwoman.

I always thought Anne Hathaway would make a great Jennifer Walters. As for She-Hulk, it'd either need to be another actress or the same actress but with lots of CGI touch-ups and forced-perspective. I doubt they'd ever be willing to spend the kind of $ that a good Shulkie film would require($150M at least). Too bad, because she's my absolute favorite superheroine.

she hulk must be sexy, but also smart.. but the script should have none of the John byrne 4th wall dialogue..

realistically, it's slim to 0 about a solo feature.. unfortunately, the Catwoman and Elektra films tanked at the box office (also that non-comics film 'Domino'), and so in hollywood culture 'solo female-action films' don't sell..

For the sake of having some female members, there's a slightly better chance that She-Hulk might eventually make it into an Avengers film (though maybe not the first), and depending on how the script was designed, it may give her origin the short-shrift..

Last edited:
If she's in an Avengers film, I'd say leave her origin out of it completely. Maybe she can give a sentence or two to whoever asks her about it, but that's all. If people want to see her origin enough, let them make a She-Hulk solo film.

pauline nordin she is not a bodybuilder women but a fitness model i think she ca be a really good she hulk

Attachments

• she hulk.jpg
    she hulk.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 16
How to do She Hulk:

A shield woman scientist figures that maybe the reason the Hulk is so uncontrollable is because of gender...the only way to create a controllable Hulk is to make it a female. They search for viable subjects and find mousey Jennifer Walters who works in the legal dept. They figure the mousier the better so she is chosen. The experiment is launched and She-Hulk is created

I think/hope that, in a sequel (if one ever happens, fingers crossed), Jennifer Walters could have a supporting role that can spin her off into her own film. What do you guys think?

And feel free to give casting suggestions.

Chances are slim to none.

I'd love to see She-Hulk, but if her cousin can't cut it on the big screen, I can only imagine Shulkie crashing and burning at the box office

How to do She Hulk:

A shield woman scientist figures that maybe the reason the Hulk is so uncontrollable is because of gender...the only way to create a controllable Hulk is to make it a female. They search for viable subjects and find mousey Jennifer Walters who works in the legal dept. They figure the mousier the better so she is chosen. The experiment is launched and She-Hulk is created

I prefer the blood transfusion origin. But I'd like a lot of humor to be used as she copes with being She-Hulk. I wouldn't want this to be their version of Supergirl.

They need some Avatar-level effects to make this work. That way they can cast whoever they want for Jen, then just have her play Shulkie thru the ol' performance capture. They could get a female bodybuilder to model She-Hulk's form, but the actress playing Jen would handle the acting.

I think Marvel should focus on the Hulk & thats it. The newest one with Ed Norton was almost a home run just have to tinker a little more & do a few thing different. But he has the story to do much more. Shehulk is not the way to go at all, be a big disappointment. No need for a gamble on that minor characer in their stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"