Sequels Possible Sequel Spoilers??

this somewhat corroborates the reports I've gotten about villains except for Zod..

I've PMED this to other people before since quite a few have asked me already about some of the script info/rumors I got.

I still call my info and this info bull**** and speculation at the moment... although it is intriguing that the 2 major villains mentioned... from the reports I got were Bizarro, possibly Metallo and of course Brainiac... I think it is almost safe to say that Brainiac will be in the next film if it is made... so far it's looking Brainiac and Bizarro together in one film.

Again it's either really coincidental that this info here and my info match quite closely or something's up... however i'm still calling BS on my own info since much of it is speculation along with this.

One thing is guaranteed... Man of Steel has absolutely nothing to do with JLU from the info I got. There is none of this horse **** about Man of Steel leading into a Justice League film... two completely drafts, two completely separate story ideas and scripts... plus it would be stupid for a Justice League film to be linked to Man of Steel given that JL's script is already complete yet Man of Steel's is like midway done.

Interesting how the JL script is pretty much done. I'm guessing that they are just going through some re writes where Batman is not in it.

So from what you have heard.....Bizarro will be one of the main baddies?

Man, having Bizarro kinda scares me.....I would rather see Metallo.

Braniac should be a given. I also hope that if Bizarro is involved....then he is a creation of Braniac. What else have you heard about the MOS story?

Well since essentially Singer made Superman Returns a replacement for Superman 3 but SR was almost a mirror to the first movie in terms of storyline, and the way the characters were acted out so I guess the sequel to SR will be a vague Singer replacement on Superman 4: The Quest for Peace but it will mirror Superman 2 in someways. Singer is making Hybrid movies to the Donner/Lester/Furie movies!

Lex breds a being out of Superman's DNA to fight Superman? hmmm sounds just like the storyline in Quest for Peace!
Does Nuclear Man ring a bell? lol is the un-originality just going to continue with these people? Must they go down this road? I mean C'MON people! Also at the end they might free Zod, and his homies, and have them go after Singerman????? YIKES!

As for Superman maybe needing the help of his kid to fight these creatures bred by Lex... Bryan Bryan.... Does he like want to bury this franchise? Seriously man! How badly are you trying to kill this series!?

That would be the worst idea since Greedo shooting first! :whatever:

I actually think this is true, only because of the Zod thing. After suffering through SR I just get the feeling that Singer isn't going to stop until he's done ever single thing that Donner did...and throw in Lois becoming a stripper, because it needs something new and updated! :up:
lol. you got a point. :woot:

Well since essentially Singer made Superman Returns a replacement for Superman 3 but SR was almost a mirror to the first movie in terms of storyline, and the way the characters were acted out so I guess the sequel to SR will be a vague Singer replacement on Superman 4: The Quest for Peace but it will mirror Superman 2 in someways. Singer is making Hybrid movies to the Donner/Lester/Furie movies!

Lex breds a being out of Superman's DNA to fight Superman? hmmm sounds just like the storyline in Quest for Peace!
Does Nuclear Man ring a bell? lol is the un-originality just going to continue with these people? Must they go down this road? I mean C'MON people! Also at the end they might free Zod, and his homies, and have them go after Singerman????? YIKES!

As for Superman maybe needing the help of his kid to fight these creatures bred by Lex... Bryan Bryan.... Does he like want to bury this franchise? Seriously man! How badly are you trying to kill this series!?

That would be the worst idea since Greedo shooting first! :whatever:

Too bad that Bizarro being created by Lex has valid connections to the comics and cartoons you blast Singer for not using. Unlike Nuclear Man which was a piss poor attempt at battling global warming in the 1980s.:woot:

I guess you skipped the point that the kid would be lessened in the sequel because that would mean Singer and Co. took your complaints under consideration.

I'm still calling shenanigans on the original post, but I do believe echostations version of what he heard. Taken with a grain of salt.

You don't have to be a "braniac" to figure out who is going to be in the next film. You definately don't need inside connections to know Braniac is going to be in a Returns sequel. In regards to the post above, I am not buying it, although I would like to buy some of it. Who knows. Who knows.

You don't have to be a "braniac" to figure out who is going to be in the next film. You definately don't need inside connections to know Braniac is going to be in a Returns sequel. In regards to the post above, I am not buying it, although I would like to buy some of it. Who knows. Who knows.
Thanks for clearing that up Showtime. You can expect Brainiac to make an appearance. I would be shocked to see otherwise.

Clearing it up? I think I confused myself.

Oh I am definately on to more than you know, but I can't make it to easy for you to understand. Wink Wink.

Eh, these ideas sound alright. Not too keen on Bizarro (or a Bizarro-type character). Would much rather the Braniac-Luthor team, and maybe Metallo or Parasite or somebody.

Zod? BLECH! How about a hint at DARKSEID at the end? Now THAT would be great!

If its true, i dont like any of it. Singer apparently will mess again.

BRAINIAC for the Sequel dammitt!!!

i'm hoping this is all bull.

with the kind of lukewarm reaction to SR you'd think Singer could come up with something more original.

Braniac AND Bizarro in one movie might be overkill. Sadly, I didn't go see Spider-Man 3 but friends of mine (who are far bigger Spidey fans than I am) suggested the movie was just convoluted with too many bad guys ... Venom, Sandman, and Green Goblin. I'm not saying Singer couldn't pull it off, but there better be a lot of action-oriented reasons for putting Braniac, Bizarro and Luthor in one flick. I'd much rather we just get two and solid back-stories so we get a personality to these guys.

If it is Braniac and Bizarro, I could see Luthor finding Kryptonian technology, honing or manipulating it, and then winding up with Bizarro ... again, is this at all exciting ... eh. The Braniac - Superman dimension is much more interesting, and can explore the Kryptonian heritage they share.

You can't kill Lex Luthor, you just can't.

Why not? In movies, no one really dies -- they can always find some way to bring him back if they need him. But honestly, I wouldn't mind a dead Luthor -- it moves the whole franchise forward and demands we get something else later on. I wasn't a fan of SR and though I'm happy a sequel is in the works, I'm speculative about Singer's chops at this point so my thinking is if he doesn't get it right (again), at least killing Luthor will force the franchise to bring in different characters in the next iteration -- whenever that might be <sigh> ...

I really think most of that is rubbish. #2, however, doesn't surprise me (but I do think that Singer should use Jason a fair bit, because it does give the characterisation to Supes).

Just thought I'd throw this out, but if we get Brainiac in MoS (which I would like), wouldn't there be a bit of a push-pull with Supes being torn between his son and humanity, and his own Kryptonian heritage. Y'know, is he human, or is he Kryptonian? That sort of stuff.

And I should add, thats just my speculation. Opinions?

Eww, please stay away from Bizarro. He'd come off so cheesy, he'd be the "evil twin". Brainiac is who we need.

Oh yeah! I'm a huge Williams fan but I think Ottman did a amazing job in updating and creating new music for movie!

TOTALLY agree. Ottman's contributions were amazing IMO, one of my favourite CB movie scores.

I really think most of that is rubbish. #2, however, doesn't surprise me (but I do think that Singer should use Jason a fair bit, because it does give the characterisation to Supes).

Just thought I'd throw this out, but if we get Brainiac in MoS (which I would like), wouldn't there be a bit of a push-pull with Supes being torn between his son and humanity, and his own Kryptonian heritage. Y'know, is he human, or is he Kryptonian? That sort of stuff.

And I should add, thats just my speculation. Opinions?
Yes....this will be the conflict he will face. Bizarro has no place in this movie whatsoever. It will be a villain with major links to Krypton. Brainiac.

These ideas sound as likely as:

superman_shuttletoss.jpg

If any of this speculation turned out to be true and Brainiac and Bizarrro, along with Lex Luther, were the villains then I wouldn't complain since that is what I've been hoping for.

I'd like to ask again...why the hell would any reporter agree to an interview on the condition of signing a nondisclosure contract. This story sounds like B.S. to me just because of the way these spoilers allegedly came about.

I don't believe this at all.

If it were true I think I'd be getting off the SR train.

About as likely as someone seeing a script on a train and is able to name characters and villains.

Echostation did say some of the report matches some things he heard from a source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"