Post Here To Know About Obesity And You!!

O

Obese Leeloo

Ever wondered about obesity? What is it...or how it relates to you? I can tell you the most fascinating personal tidbits about obesity! But first...you must post!

:o

This thread smells like sweat. :(

And obesity...

dammit, I ruined the joke, again

I love watching those shows called "the 1 ton man"...on the discovery channel I think....I hardly watch TV ever, but when I did I caught that.

Obese Leeloo said:
Ever wondered about obesity? What is it...or how it relates to you? I can tell you the most fascinating personal tidbits about obesity! But first...you must post!

:o

and that it can lead to death just like this thread?

How much would I have to weigh to be considered obese?
I'm 6'4''

DOG LIPS said:
This thread smells like sweat. :(
And that's for good reason. The obese often sweat. It's not their fault, per se. You see, it takes extra calories and extra work to pump all that blood to the obese extremities. That heart pumps harder, your body works harder, and you sweat.

So now, some tailor made advice for you. If you are obese, lay down outside on a cool curb. Take as many clothes off as you can. In an optimal world, rent your obese out. An obese man and some screen mesh can make a handsome bouncy room...which as we all know, is the cats meow at the birthday parties of the most posh of four year olds.

Carter said:
I'm 6'4''
Depends on your bodyfat percentage...you could weight 260 pounds and be huge without being fat.

same as carter

i'm 5'3" what is a healthy weight for me?

anyways the obesity rate is still climbing. now it's 2 out of 3 people in america are now obese

Yeah I don't know where I got those numbers.

ShadowBoxing said:
Depends on your bodyfat percentage...you could weight 260 pounds and be huge without being fat.

gotcha
Was just wondering if there was an official cut-off where I should stop eating haha

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
same as carter

i'm 5'3" what is a healthy weight for me?

anyways the obesity rate is still climbing. now it's 2 out of 3 people in america are now obese
Again depends on your musculature....how much do you weigh now

Indiglo said:
And obesity...

dammit, I ruined the joke, again
Obesity doesn't smell, silly. Only an obese with bad hygiene smells. It's true, an obese produces many oils and fatty acids, which can work their way to te skin. But, unless yer an obese asian, smelling of garlic or ginger...your obese oils will contain little to know odor.

So now, some tailor made advice for you. Scrape your obese skin over a bucket daily. The obese will drip, and soon you will have a bucket of obese. Sell the obese to eskimo's for lamp oil...or adult film stars for lubrication. Nothing makes an abnormally large penis shine like fresh obesity.

He is trying to replace me as the resident doctor of the Hype. :mad:

ShadowBoxing said:
Again depends on your musculature....how much do you weigh now

well i'm about maybe 130. last time i checked.

the thing is they should count bone structure as well when they say healthy weight or something like that. i thought i had small because if you wrap your pointer finger and your thumb around your wrist and they overlap you have small bone structure. if they touch you have medium. and if they don't touch at all you have large. it doesn't mean fat or skinny it's just bone structure. mine overlapped but my p.e. teacher said i had long fingers

ShadowBoxing said:
I love watching those shows called "the 1 ton man"...on the discovery channel I think....I hardly watch TV ever, but when I did I caught that.
The one ton man is obese. And the obese lay on their tummies and eat candy. Who keeps giving the obese candy? I think it's the Discovery Channel, so they can make a show calld, "One Ton Man." I wish it was a one ton monkey at a zoo. Ive often wanted to see a one ton monkey throw feces.

So now, some tailor made advice for you. Don't be mean to one ton obese monkeys. They can hurt you...and they smell worse than asians.

home_2.jpg

Super Flight said:
and that it can lead to death just like this thread?
Obesity itself cannot lead to death. Obesity just sits on your tummy saying, "Hello world. I am a obese!" No, the health issue comes into play when people on the playground say, "Hey! Obese! You broke the slide!" And then, the obese goes home and kill themself. And the cop come and say, "Oooo! A obese with a gun and a hole in his head. Obviously, cholesterol killed him!" But...it isn't true.

So now, some tailor made advice for you. Bullets mae of obesity don't hurt. Therefore, don't make fun of te obese children at school. Unless they are ******ed or have a hairlip like the baby I saw yesterday on the bus. Hahaha, stupid ugly baby. :down

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
well i'm about maybe 130. last time i checked.

the thing is they should count bone structure as well when they say healthy weight or something like that. i thought i had small because if you wrap your pointer finger and your thumb around your wrist and they overlap you have small bone structure. if they touch you have medium. and if they don't touch at all you have large. it doesn't mean fat or skinny it's just bone structure. mine overlapped but my p.e. teacher said i had long fingers
Yeah the somatypes. People are usually a combination. Arnold could overlap his fingers too, but he is hardly an ectomorph.

130 is fine and more than healthy for women....if you're going for that hollywood appearance get a personal trainer and talk about a diet and exercise program, you'll probably drop to 110-115, some people don't want to do that though.

Carter said:
I'm 6'4''
If you are 6'4", you can weigh as much as 400 pounds before I would call you obese. But, according to the CDC and their Bod Mass Index (BMI) a person who is 6'4" is obese when they weigh more thn 17 pounds. So, you are probably an obese.

So now, some tailor made advice for you. Since no matter what you do, the CDC will consider you obese, don't worry about your weight. Eat many cookies and start swallowing semen. Sure, the average ejaculate has about 5 calories. But when yer already obese, does it really matter? Make yer partner happy...swallow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"